Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is to be asked to nurse for experienced nursing mommy from there?

Is to be asked to nurse for experienced nursing mommy from there?

I am 30 weeks with my 2. Baby pregnant. I plan as it nursed this time, I did with my 1. not. es\'s all SO again to me with it I some questions has, I really turn towards theück, some of you can help me with it...

What can I not eat while I nursed?

What is recommended to eat, while nursing?

Can I have one occasional glass, or maybe 2, from wine, if I go at an appointment with my hubby while I nursed?

Can I eat sushi while I nursed?

After baby lived, should I lend the whole rest of the tthe-Milch in both breasts every time, me more milk and reserve, to help produce on breast milk for it upward, if I go back to work?

Any other advice for me?

All the complaint is estimated very much! :)

from tare C

Best answer chosen by Asker

some matters, in order to remain from it away, are gassy meal like broccoli, beans, guacamole, and so on.. if it accelerates you, his/its gonna gives the baby ALOT of the gas. also stay away from würzigem meal, they cause also gas & overturn you her/its/their stomach & can you diarreah or cause constipation. directly after my second son had been born, hätte i still desires for spicy pork barks, EEEWWW normally never would touch i for them!!) & after approximately 2 days of them was my baby touchy, gassy, fussy, and so on... as soon as held i, he/it was well it, as far as the sushi, un not certainly. i-Don\'t ißt it really with it.., but i would think that, because you cannot eat it, while you really should not eat it pregnant, while you nurse. remain high in mercury like it of fish at least away, like the woman swordfish, like tuna, said about me & trout. also stay away from fish, who was treated chemically like the most tuna, & Salmon. always eat something, you normally eat, but does attempt to keep a healthy one & well balanced food. somebody, that women want to do on a food, after they gave birth, the weight, to lose you, however, \'ll muß actually so more usually, to hold baby healthy, eats. Doctors say that while they nurse, can express so many like 1700 calories per day a woman in her/its/their breaastmilk, sufficiently you therefore guarantee to eat in order to also hold you healthy. thats, why breast, the mommies ernährt, the weight so fast loses,:) what made i, (& does you normally anyway, is 3 big meals per day sooner than you has, & i grazes "from the day through. i ißt a small meal or eats each couple of the hours. drink many Flüssigkeiten, water, juice, gatorade also. directly before Ihnen\'wieder-gonna ernährt the baby, beverage at least one glass of something. they say, thereß it the milk, to descend, helps, but it only makes i because it makes me incredibly thirsty. i really, but inevitably always drinks mu one glass of water or something previouslyß i 10 minutes for my husband into the feeding, in order to bring to me one glass gatoerade, screams. surround yourself with pillows, or you können a boppy gets, but i found, that it was a waste, so that both of you are comfortable. guarantee, thereß you you all has, \'ll for the next half hour needs or with it, so that you don\'t have to hold. Remote control, a book or a magazine, your cell, and so on.., but bemüht also, to enjoy it. if the baby is really small, will drink exactly he/she & falls asleep you, but as soon as they become a little bigger, that they will stare at into your eyes & his/its awesome ones. is the one binding method, that your husband will never find out. wennwenn you any questions with thebaby has, that on in the hospital, Don, snaps, \'t ließ the nurses Sie in formula pushes, except if is what you want, you ask her/it/them for one bottle of glucose water (suger-Wasser), they have it in the nursery with the formula. put a drop or 2 on the top of your nipple & the baby will latch right to it. i-Versprechen!! i never has pumped i with no one of my children, however, hören you that yes, you as often as possible should pump in order to uphold milk production. one glass had wine ive here & one bottle of beer there, but never again as this. as the other ladies erwähnten, there is the pump & discards you method, that you could use, if you do, has some gulps wanna. immediately pump & this milk still is usable, except if is awile since your 1. Gulp, you then discard, & then pumps 3 hours or so later & gets rid of this. i hopes, thereß this helps, & luck with your baby! hope gladly ihm\'s & healthy,

Source(s,:

I!! i nursed both of my sons, it still makes with my small one,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! Großer advice! Very helpfully! :)
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (8)



through blah_bla... nurses all u did/ate, while expels itself u more pregnant, and wine can drink u........ the Brustpumpen-i swears is like a Lebenssparer-lol...... u can buy storage bags for the milk and it can freeze, it thaws really fast. do secures u only to it, that resembles, to pump amout cuz from eash boob if u dont u\'ll-Produkte more milk in one, as which others and it größer will look,..... the best from luck

Source(s,:

breast lived 6 months long

through megalus0... I didn\'t know both of a quantity of this stuff!!
I went to it, one has SOUND to amaze matters nursing for none of mother!
Take a fleeting gaze!

"what do I not can beside Smurfy-Bergfrieden, he/it go and go, eats, while I nursed?"

~ Something, that you normally eat, always mainly. The majority to nurse mommies finds, thereß she/it all the meal can eat, they normally eat without all questions. Hier\'s an article with more information für you: / newman/15breast_comp.

~ Sometimes can take your milk a small while in order to enter in some cases even 6-7 days. Her/its/their baby becomes with particular Läden from fat and liquid, to keep her/it/them, born, hydrated and nourished, and the colostrum enters that you do until your milk is rich at micronutrients and antibodies. This is, your whole baby needs until your milk enters, bemühen you itself therefore, not to worry, if immediately enters doesn\'t your milk after delivery. Ergänzung to formula is * rarely * medically necessarily, and, to therefore make do without medical indication, your milk can delay this even \'s times longer entering, because it reduces the baby, with the breast. Working his your Baby\'s-Stichwörter äufig as nurses and following the best matter, that you can do, in order to help that milks in order to enter.

from Morphed_... I is 30 weeks with my 2. Baby pregnant. I plan as it nursed this time, I did with my 1. not. es\'s all SO again to me with it I some questions has, I really turn towards theück, some of you can help me with it...

What can I not eat while I nursed?

Really nothing except if baby is you to a chimney group allergic

What is recommended to eat, while nursing?

healthy meal, additional 500 cal/day,

Can I have one occasional glass, or maybe 2, from wine, if I go at an appointment with my hubby while I nursed?

Yes..... you should guarantee, that your BAC-Niveau is low, kinda likes under 0.8, and if you are really concerned, you can always pump and dumb

Can I eat sushi while I nursed?
it is i quite sure that you can,

After baby lived, should I lend the whole rest of the tthe-Milch in both breasts every time, me more milk and reserve, to help produce on breast milk for it upward, if I go back to work?
Yes!
Any other advice for me?
Going to kellymom.com-Los is this from mothers there nurses and will give you good advice!
All the complaint is estimated very much! :)

Source(s,:

kellymom.com

Nursed my daughter successfully to and over the 1 yearly Mark!

from OwlTotem, you can quite eat everything, but you want to avoid gassy meal because it will make your baby gassy. You/they should throughout the day eat many small healthy meals! your energy is upheld this, and you need the particular calories because you nurse. eat Körner, veggies and fruits, dont-Gehen madly with dairy, because it can cause gas, eats dont raw fish (like sushi)... check from for more info over food and nursing in general!
Her/its/their milk supply will finally even out needs to your babies. supply and demand are called this. Nurse, if your baby is hungry, doesnt-Sache if es\'s every hour or every 3 hours... follows Hungerstichw youörtern only, and soon, your supply will equal the demand. You/they shouldnt pumps, until your supply begrit becomes ündet that takes over one month but you also wants to introduce one bottle her/it dont to early, because it can cause nipple confusion. but pumps comes skillfully in, if you to the work to theückgehen, dont comfortable care feels in public, or if you leave your baby with a babysitter. IchIch often used, if really I and my baby wasnt become saturated würde, hungrily at the moment! I stored the milk and used it später.

Source(s,:

and the la leche association is web site wonderful resources! ICH\'m gladly decided you to nurse itself/themselves! the best from Glück,

through Melanie congratulations to your pregnancy! I didn\'t nurse also my first child and nursed my second. Some women will tell you, thereß her/its/their babies fussy was, as it ate decided meal. I found, thereß, as daughter thinks very young was, she/it very gassy was, as I ate broccoli or beans. However, she/it seemed thereover, to get after some months. If you notice the baby being very fussy after mealtime, you start, a diary by the too führen which you ate, to see, if there is a pattern. With food, quite you negotiate your Körper this resembling as it, as you were pregnant. Remain on your pränatalen vitamins! IchIch was over taking at the beginning of mine and my hair beginnings very bad, falling out and my nails were very brittle. I würde goes ahead and the sushi, only Don, essen\'t eats too much fish highly in mercury. You/they make this google one, which those are. I place auf\'t, misinformation wants to give you. I weiß only, that one of them is shark! You/they können one glass of wine has, you wait only before care or pumping a hour. All women are different, therefore müssen you what works for you, does. I closed to the work theück, as daughter thinks 12 weeks old and found was that pumps very much couldn\'t I, until I went to the work, because she/it so often ate! If your baby i every 2 hoursßt, I would wait 1 lessons after the feeding and would trouble me to pump. Don\'t is discouraged if it is no one much milk! If you are with the work and kyour baby, who becomes pumping, nourishes much more önnen, \'t gives in. I sufficiently completely never could für my hungry hungry baby pumps, therefore I had to stand in with any formula, but I was okay with it. Each breast, that you give, milkk können, is useful! I hope, thereß some of it helps. Nursing can is much work, but it is value it very much! Glück!

through hurricane shadow consent, you obviously don\'t smoke. One glass of wine should be fine, but places auf\'t goes to two, ouchßer if you want to express and then discard, pump and discards, the milk. You/they place auf\'t, your baby wants, who gets no one of this alcohol. Some say es\'s-Zustimmung, but realisticly that no alcohol is für baby best.
Always eat something, that you like to eat, the tastes (like garlic) actually gets into your system, therefore this helps not to have any nervous eater. At least das\'s this, which i extremelyit became ählt.
I never have heard all wrong one about sushi. I weiß, while you should avoid fish highly pregnant in mercury, but while I nursed, I think es\'s-Zustimmung.
You/they should pump you to a nonstop piece of advice many hours, that your baby eats, in order to actively hold your milk current but apart, IE 4 hours, you stay up the pump installment in order to uphold your production if you plan to return to the work and to still nurse.

Source(s,:

I, I am a mommy

Because of his/its low class hid answer

I nursed all three of my children... I ate normal, but I didn\'t drink any alcohol or smoke.
One glass of wine is fine from time to time... is simply not gotten drunk for you.
I would remain from sushi to it away after the baby holds, that work as a nurse.
Don\'t use any pump, except if goes out you and your husband, and somebody else will look at the baby.
You/they don\'t pump between feedings........ your milk will automatically constantly enter after every feeding, you therefore not even worry therefore.
If I was you,... doesn\'t return you until it to the work after the baby holds, that work as a nurse. My first worked as a nurse 4 months, that in 2. worked as a nurse 3 months, and the last worked as a nurse 11 months.
If you plan, as you went back to the work,... only stick with formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment