Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mommies with child end in Alters-i-Mangel of bf both nurses, if helps of possible i questions pleased, leaves?

Mommies with child end in Alters-i-Mangel of bf both nurses, if helps of possible i questions pleased, leaves?

my baby is 4 months old that we take the trouble, to, when another baby is to be had, decides, we kept it in mind, itself in january or, to trouble again febuary, so that my small one will be 8 or 9 months old, if we start to trouble us, and approximately one year and half an old, if the newcomer comes. my questions are so....
how near are your children?
how do you nurse, do you demand with 2 small ones? , i wants to nurse for her/it/them, until she/it is in 2, or until maybe she/it itself which before the new baby entwöhnt,
if my first if still must hold i bfing, before i the 2. has, so that the 2. colostrum gets können?
but my 1 wants i. it continues too bf if she/it wants to it, muPumps ß of this middle i so, if has i, gets before the 2. , to hold one, here?
do you can bf i while i is pregnant without complications?
does any other discuss?
un curious cause, that will help this me, to decide on it, if troubles i about the next for itself,

through mystic_e...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Mine are apart 20 months, and both nurse.

DieDie most important thing, at which you must look, before you choose to become pregnant, during nursing still is, so more than likely will have you less milk, or more to the point takes longer in order to get the same quantity from milk as your body doesn\'t camp as much, definitely by 8 months you, that are fine, become colostrum however, they don\'t have a toddler to give resembling, and first becomes because of the alterations of supply and taste it salty and less dear, then is colostrum very dear, some toddlers will choose to disaccustom. Some Mmaybe ütter finishes to force her/its/their toddler to disaccustom, because any experience nipple tenderness or restless feelings.

* *, intended sorrowfully to say, and Deshalb thought that for a reason or another your baby doesn\'t drink at the breast maybe as soon as 1 months, after you became pregnant, that you must wonder, whether the O.K. one is with you. I wähle to wait, until my baby be development, because I thought, pregnant it unfair at least one year before him/it, my baby to drohen\'s primary chimney sources. Then with 12 months, that I decided, until 18 months ouch, To wait ßer wellllll-Sachen ummm, you happen.

But on this on side, that works as a nurse during pregnancy, to reduce the size of the morning illness, tends, if that is a problem for you in general.

You/they will have colostrum from someday between 4-8 months of gestation and him/it, will continue to be produced until 48-72 hours, after the placenta is birthed, changes the fast hormone, if the placenta is, is which signals past birthed the slow counter, your older nursling cannot use you the colostrum. Although some mommies guarantee, thereß the newborn nurses first or limits, how often the older nursling of the first 2-5 days than a nurse works in order to do, "certainly" he/it gets newborns sufficiently. But a newborn, that is latched on healthy, becomes Fülle gets, you remember a Neugeborenen\'s-Magen the size of a chickpea or small marble is and doesn\'t stretch, in newborn, that has it more easily, to get milk/colostrum, difficulty silence, if the breast is fuller, but didn\'t become saturated.

It nearly always is sure to nurse during the pregnancy. This giveit is protected stimulation/breastfeeding ärmutter oxytocin well produced from that of nipple. Experts in miscarriage and high risk pregnancy don\'t believe in general, thereß of nursing a risk factor at all is. Maybe mommies with heavy morning illness (Hyperemesis Gravidarum) find it unmöglich, to eat, sufficiently, in order to live itself, the fetus, and breast milk manages. Mommy will suffer more realistically far, as either of babies mommy f, however,ähig must be to be worked. On the other hand w, to work ährend pregnancy as a nurse, the size of the morning illness seems to reduce.



All the info you need is here:
/ group/milk_drunk. this I is * assumed * too comoderate,


----------
Processed, to add,:

I really didn\'t want to set up all this here and crammed full your answers, because I think, you wanted personal stories mostly.

But I won\'t endure any people, who extend myths about it further, why women don\'t have to nurse for which bottom.

Even the AMERICAN-Akademie of the family Physicians Unterstützungen, that works as a nurse during pregnancy and tandem care.

Asker \'s Comment:
thank you so very much, I still still sees have make any last decisions into the web sites, that i will give, but thanks you all everyone this for it you discuss save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ i didn\'t do it, but many women do, you don\'t have to stop BFing during the pregnancy, or pumps in order to do still milk


from Heather J, I immediately didn\'t nurse 2 children as my children are apart 2-3 years, but has alot from big info about tandem care. I really recommend, it out to checks. I weiß only of this bc, we talk already about our 4., and our new baby is 2.5m old one and if we then become pregnant soon, thereß I definitely to Tandemkrankenschwester wants.

through??? ítt..???. ICH\'m not knowledgeable in tandem, that nurses, but some of my contacts is. ICH\'ll-Stern this in hopes she/it können you helps. Maybe you/they also want to e-mail mystic. She/it nurses a baby and a toddler, I believe. Here, a connection is to her/its/their profile: / my/profile;_ylt.

I hope that you get some good answers,:)

through San Jose Mama consent.... my son was 7 months old as I became pregnant with my daughter. You/they are apart 16 months. I had planned as it had nursed my son until he/it was one year old. But breastfeeding/pumping während the pregnancy can be dangerous. I could myself fühlen that some wasn\'t-Recht, as I nourished my son one day. And that is, why I a Schwangerschaftsprüfung took. I sufficiently certainly was only 2 weeks or less further. Breastfeeding/pumping pulls together muscles. The same muscles, that surround the womb. The same muscles, that contract, if you are in work. I, that was felt like me, hurt my unborn baby by nursing my son. Therefore, I asked my ob/gyn. it said, thereß women nursed, during pregnant thousand long from year. And some places still make it for general practice. In the opposite, studies showed, thereß she/it does, burden can cause with it on the unborn child and even miscarriages cause.
Therefore, I stopped to nurse my son. I believed, thereß he/it healthy and strong some months on formula, that is won, is, everything hurt t. He/it nursed für the most important months.

Now, my daughter is 5 weeks old, and my son is 17.5 months.

I want her/its/their till bf that she/it is one year old. I kann\'t places itself she/it both to bf tries before.... you are both very devoted, or completely insane. lol.

As for, how near they should be in old,... I thinks any, nearer than 16 months too near is. As it is, fühle I me like I, neglects my son. I kann\'t descends on the ground to play with him/it, because I für the new baby provides. He/it wants held, but she/it ernährt itself. He/it needs his/its changed diaper, but she/it is schließlich almost asleep. It is difficult, both too balanzieren. My son is grateful dear and mild.

Thinks you do it I, if you want 2 years long to bf, you then become pregnant. I, that I had some further months between them, kinda-Wunsch. I miss to get to play with my son, only me and him/it.

Source(s,:

Stay with Heimatmama of 2

No comments:

Post a Comment