Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nach-partum-Fruchtbarkeit and nursing, (Repost #3)?

Nach-partum-Fruchtbarkeit and nursing, (Repost #3)?

I actually asked this one month ago or so, and NO answers to the people got, I asked..., so that I take the trouble again today. , Having many of those seen the nurses no birth control\' is \', and \'you are really fertile! answers to a question only asked... so hopefully some of you, thereß people still are switched on. I asked last time for him/it "Newborn & baby", so that I now take the trouble in "Pregnancy.")

Itself here only surprises, every time if a poster inquires about the possibility of the pregnancy in the early nach-partum-Monaten, she/it normally gets numerous answers to how women are \'really fertile\' or \'super fertile\' after they gave birth. And people insist on it, thereß nursing mothers regularly ovulates,..., but places only auf\'t has periods..., that it is usual for nursing mommies SEHR to immediately become pregnant, after it had a baby.

And if * I * post over LAM, lactational amenhorrhea-Methode, a 99 percent effective method of the birth control, or reminds on this nature, it would find imprudently, immediately \'really fertile\' a new mother, to do, I bring down many thumbs.

Now.. I sought everywhere, and never has found, that a single room or articles quote to support the idea, that women immediately are \'super fertile\', after they gave birth, or that to nurse women, is especially \'super-fertile.\', Während I dozen of research articles and places on LAM found, and fertility reduced,

Therefore... could somebody, that continues, do you please provide me with a reliable one to exist, that new mothers are \'particular fertile\', do you quote? Something else than "My friend had 10 months of babies apart.", Anecdotes are not data,

Additional details

Again, I don\'t say that been suitable this LAM for everyone is, or that a nursing mother * doesn\'t should you * uses you birth control.
I refer to the hysterical "of course, you are fertile!" "You/they is PARTICULAR fertile, because your cervix is open!" Nursing is "as birth control" useless, want you to have 9 months of babies apart?" Answers, that are given to every doubt at pregnancy/sex/birth-Kontrolle in the early weeks/months. and if I ask, so over, because some quote in order to support Superfertile\'s are the \'nursing wife, and \'of course you ovulate, the claim of periods has you only Dont\'s.. it gives abrupt silence.

2

See this question from a hour ago or so for example at.. and my multiple one pages for the say that incredibly this pregnancy, but possible is, down through.

/ question/index;.

2

Blaze, actually. , Thereß 1 percent (approximately) failure installment means, that one tiny percent of the women becomes again fertile. But für the others 99 percent... not a worry. , It gives few birth control methods, that more than 99 percent zuverlässige is. You/they say shouldnhat \'t sex about the women at all, except if they want to become actively pregnant,

2



through ketchupk...

Best answer chosen by Asker

It seems to me that the type of answers cannot expect that brings you to "us boils down that mothers understand, that they must, * exclusively * nurses you in order to do this work... and they won\'t nurse exclusively. Therefore, it is the surest to tell them, this she/it is, \'super\' fertile at this time, in order to certainly hold her/it/them."

"We cannot expect any teens to me, that would be like the say, to understand that we caused sex pregnancy leaves,... and they could have sex. Therefore, it is the best to tell them, this she/it pregnant could do, even if they sit only in one chair, that warmly from the boy, the früher in it, in order to certainly hold her/it/them, sat was left behind."

Source(s,:

Successfully used LAM for birth control between babies.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
It is not crazy. I wünsche me always noch\'d gets an answer from it this \'you really fertile\' people are..., but I had to laugh also about the idea that every 4 hours to work as a nurse, this impossible goal for most women is so that we can simply not expect that everyone uses the method.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through.? I read your Q approximately one month ago, and I agreed with you 100 percent. I use gegenwärtig LAM as a successful form of the birth control. I wünsche, that more women did her/its/their research like me, did. I place wei auf\'tß, where they get her/its/their faulty information. STAR Für you! :)

from Aphrodit... I knows this isnt much of an answer, but rather an approval,
My Dr., it actually told me that, if is i, stictly, the i nurses, would not get that nursed my son more pregnant, and healthier 14 months long i, and into this time didn\'t come pregnant i, and unprotected sex had regularly.

I hear about Leute-being"fertile"-Recht after pregnancy, but there is not anything that boasting found i somewhere, that this is true.

is after 6 weeks maybe the fact that they can now have sex from the not being to it capable, and after a long pregnancy, not to be capable, to have sex comfortably,... lol that could be why people immediately become pregnant according to babies.
\\ anyways, more sorrowfully i really didn\'t answer your question,
wanted to tell to my imput i, however,

Source(s,:

Mother of 3, 26 weeks with number 4!

through April Everybody is different.

Source(s,:

Only my own opinion.

from Liz Some, women don\'t nurse "exclusively." This place, that even pumps, according to takes the Effektivität from. How maybe this is, cover those people for itself on what. If there of googed LAM I,ß this what I found, is:
For women, who meet the criterions, presented below, LAM is 98 percent - 99.5 percent effective during the first six months postpartum. [1]

Nursing must be the infant single, or almost only, sources of the nutrition. With the Füttern from formula, pumping instead of the nursing[2], and, to feed solids everything, the effectiveness of LAM reduces.
The infant must during the day and at least every six hours with night at least every four hours nurses.
The infant must be less as six months old.
The mother didn\'t need to have any period after nach-partum 56 days, as deciding of fertility, becomes nach-partum-Dose 56 days ago to bleed, ignores.

ADD: I don\'t agree, but the effort only, eyes, to look through others. But für those women, who know, that they will be incapable that every four hours to nurse the pill or condoms her/its/their the best, in order to only certainly be, betted is.

Source(s,:



from Leah\'s mommy, I agree, but in this day and that ages do many women exclusively breast feed not, because it is too much work, and many women have also jobs.

through * * blaze... I really also doesn\'t worry me way here, and each woman has her/its/their own opinion. Let only said me, thereß my mother 28 days to the day after each child, who had a period, and was switched on this first month to her/its/their regular cycle back. You/they ausschließlich breast feed. Now, I don\'t worry what you say, if you ovulate, können you pregnant becomes. It doesn\'t mean, thereß you becomes, or that you are super fertile. But SOME Frauen\'s-Körper goes back only directly to the routine. I have not had yet my baby, if I do, I will let you known, as it goes, because we won\'t use any birth control, and I become ausschließlich breast feeding is. , we place k auf\'tümmert one above on the other, Everyone is different. Some women leave implantation, that others entlüftet, aufsetzen\'t. some women ventilate everything through pregnancy, that others don\'t do. Therefore, if you zufällig one of those women, whom she/it hinders breast feeding, to get pregnant congratulations, is. But place auf\'t says, thereß everyone like it is. IchIch weiß not from the super fertile part, but I think, if you will look biologically technically at it, because you had only a baby, your body is to be become again pregnant in an ideal form, uterus is in good form, hormones increased, ect. But this doesn\'t mean, thereß each woman a fertile Mertle becomes. Only some do, and place others auf\'t.

from E and S\'s-Mutti, LAM actually is not more effective than traditional birth control methods than in the first 6 months (no supplements) meal and so on, from a nursing mother uses?

I agree with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment