Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nurses, how does all the work make him/it out?

Nurses, how does all the work make him/it out?

Consent, I am not pregnant, but I am interested very much in nursing. I will have children of my own one in the years few after it hopefully, and I weiß the benefits of nursing, but I have some questions because none of the women nursed her/its/their children in my family.

1, is it heavy for babies in order to snap on it? I seem horror stories too hören. I am each child sure & Mother is different.

2, does it hurt? IchIch has go also horror stories of the pain of friendsört that had to hold.

3, how does nursing work do if you go back to work? I plan, at home with my child für a while, to remain, but what happens, if you go back to work? Pump throughout the day? And how do you hold to spoil it from it on?

4, does mommy feel a boob ever like only, whose main purpose is, to live? Does she/it feel never can like her/it away?

5, is Dad always jealous?

6, did everyone get one lactation advisors each, and they do something?

Thank for your thoughts and your answers, I estimate it!

from Talia G

Best answer chosen by Asker

Oh I had to answer this, because I joined only my local Le Leche-Verband! I did it because I learned all the hard way! It ook I 6 weeks, in order to get a correct handle, and I pumped in order to arrive there!

1, it is not so easy to snap for babies as you think. The härteste part of snapping, the baby positions. It is a fantastic idea for itself für a nursing class, to register with your local hospital. If you visit this hospital web site, you turn into your Verfügung a composition of the information finds! I recommend also the nursing book through it Dr. cauterizes you. It has be diagrams to be positioned like the baby. His/its helpful one, because it also in the room, that there normally a new Mamas-Unbequemlichkeitover, to get done with the baby, is, on the elephant reminds, because they therefore are very tiny, if you get her/it/them, even the 10 mashers, home!

2 also Dr. cauterizes you, says that, if it does sore to nurse, it not correctly then is done. And trust me, you want it, done correctly to become. Mostly because the whole experience is a challenge and likes with all challenges, you get discouraged with it and wants to resign. But if uncomfortably you itself fühlen, really there isn\'t this much pain, sometimes then, everything, which you must do, is alteration the baby a small one to the right or the left, or moves your own body. The book covers this.

3, Breastfeedind and the working mommy. Es\'s Zugh. But every month können you nurses, is a bonus, right? ICH\'ll informs you of this, the first few weeks thereß you in your milk gets in, you become the most, you probably have a SURPLUS! Don\'t-Wurf something from! Pump and pumps, the hospital pumps are the best things, as you she/it für approximately $40 per month can rent, and the Gefrierschranktaschen get and besides them. This milk is well ungefähr 6 months long. Then you, that are won, \'t muß itself after some months provides, as slowly your milk to along a small one begins.

Something, which I found after myself out, went through the experience, was that, if you choose to pump, and not b/f, you will commit to pumping every 2 hours for 24 hours per day, must. If not, your milk will dry up. Interestingly, hä? Brands, that you want to have success with it!

As soon as you pump, you place milk in the fridge. Es2-3 days long good \'s. as soon as you pump and at room temp, him/it, auslassen,4 hours long at room temp good \'s. DieseDiese is matters, that you at the way aufwärts will select.

5, daddy can have moments of the jealousy. Männer places auf\'t seems good for itself to adjust at alteration. After all, them, \'ve had you all f to itselfür a real while! There is a whole chapter thereover, but like all matters in the marriage, him/it, \'s livable and you are gotten through it because to build an extension a human being as it is much more roughly than the small matters!

66, I am proud to say, him/it I a lactation advisor of the LeLeche-Verband is! You/they are your local nursing experts! Call her/it/them over EVERYTHING! Or should I say, do you call U.S.??

Never before, I came in contact with such a controversial topic as breasfeeding. Women are so ardent thereover. You/they are indeed so ardent, thereß even without meaning to, they become matters tell the brand of this you awfully feeling if you struggle with it. You/they become Gef youühl bad does, that you didn\'t choose to nurse. It is a persönliche decision, that each woman must lead to herself, and no matter this something, you will be a good mommy.

Why do you nurse? Because it many Gr with itünde gives. It führt to more clever, healthier children. SIDS-Risiko is lowered, and Mietfrist\'s-Gesicht it, that is each mother\'s worst nightmare.

I will tell you why I nurse. Ungefähr 4 weeks after my baby girl had been born, I got a stomach virus. Können you itself introduces? My husband was on use and mir\'m with at home with this small baby and I could the bathroom not abandoned. I brought her/its/their elastic seat in the bathroom and nursed her/it/them between it. And she/it didn\'t gets it. She/it didn\'t become sick. My breastmilk gave her/its/their Immunität against my illness.

It was an easy decision for me after it. Now, everytime I sees in her/its/their eyes, and she/it looks at, as she/it her/its/their H itself and endsände on my skin opens, I am grateful to have the gift to give her/it/them.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to everyone!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through charisma, it is 1 heavily for babies in order to snap on it? Babies have a natürlichen reflex, to snap on it, at the beginning, mommies could be sure, must, the baby opens enough mouth and leads the breast right into it, but other than that is not hard against everything. It brings the first few Fütterungen only a small management.

2, does it hurt? Pain points out inproper, that snaps. Her/its/their Brüste will be become saturated, and hurt wether nurses you or not, if your milk enters.

3, how does nursing work do if you go back to work?
Many women pump and keep it a little cooler with the work indoors. I am a work with Heimatmama, so that never worries me mu about htat Ißte,

4, does mommy feel a boob ever like only, whose main purpose is, to live? Does she/it feel never can like her/it away? Once in a while fühlen you itself maybe like it. But is such a worthwhile experince. Ever older the baby is, the more duration between feedings, if the baby will have. If you f one bottleür a newborn, that eats each 2 hrs, pumps you can have gone for 3 and a half at four times.

5, is Dad always jealous? No, at least not my husband

6, did everyone get one lactation advisors each, and they do something?
beimbeim hospital there was a conlsutlant, the arround would go, always and doubly, you check this right the baby feeds. I had the first time ouchßer reading some pointers "the womanly art of nursing" prepared me for most matters.

Source(s,:

Mother of 3 nursed all of them unitl them weened with 5 months even exclusively. : (... wanted to do it until 9 months.

from lady, Aqua Moon was It easily for my daughter in 1 to snap on it. We didn\'t has at all all difficulties.

22, it hurt for the first few weeks because your nipple is not used for the jerk and the tug of a newborn, that stink. But you are used for it.

3, I didn\'t return back in order to work but I pumped. SieSie können for until 3 days and in the Gefrierschrank for until one month in the fridge camps. You/they pump, every time if you können, and so often, as you can it. Pumping of works consent however es\'s not this resembling as a baby care, so that you pump m moreüssen.

44, you feel at the beginning like you that the whole time, that you are, works as a nurse. I fühlte me, fastened to care. Now, I look forward to it and geniusße my precious moments with her.

5, my hubby never became jealous. Indeed, he/it helped me to continue to work as a nurse, every time if matters Zugh became.

6, I didn\'t get one.

On a personal note dear I nursing. Es\'s the natürlichste matter, that I could do. Es\'s so instinctively and ermächtigend. You/they fühlen itself more more connected to your baby as ever before. The love, that I für she/it feels, goes over only from me and into her/it/them. And whenver she/it sees into your eyes, you know that otherwise nothing is important.

Source(s,:

Mommy of a 8 month old.

from Jessica A 1. Babies will snap easily on it, but if you pinch the area about the areola and lips direct the nipple about the babies, as offering then the breast, he/it will take it much more easily.
2.-necessary for much as some will say. Use, a good lanolin rührt creamy and holds the nipple drily. It only first hurts before the milk enters.
3.get a nice electric pump and pumps in the morning normally once or twice per day. Take your pump with you if you go to work, so that, if you are become saturated, and the baby is to be brought you to one bottle of breast milk at home, it out can pump. Breast milk can be stored 4 hours of room temperature, kühlte 2-3 days, that were paralyzed 30-90 days. As soon as the milk a baby für nourishing, that she/it either must drink it, it touches or discards.
4.Breastfeeding are a good way to band with the baby. Look at your baby, während you she/it feeds, and family is normally good over leaving mommy naps. You/they können daddy leaves or grandmother gives baby one bottle and passes to the spa once if baby was born or a nap takes.
It can bind 5.Dad with baby, in that she/it gives them one bottle, our daddy got a small taste of the breast milk and was the baby\'s leaving of itself contentedly nourishes, he/it won\'t be jealous of the baby, who sucks on a nipple, because breast milk doesn\'t taste any good. But baby, genius, seemsßen you it.
A big place is 6.The la leche-Verband in order to begin for lactation advisors. Her/its/their leaders are trainers, the tops on to the Verfit puts ügung as you do breast feeding usefulness mommy and baby.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 8 week babies, member of the la leche-Verbandes.

through britteva... 1. some babies have others, then snaps a h on itärteren time, my 1. used encouragement and my 2. was a natürliches, but my 1. mußte for the 1. 12 hours one bottle takes after because of birth of a rough delivery gemuI. however, ßten take meds we remained working, and she/it finally got it. she/it worked 7 months long i as a nurse.

2. no it doesnt hurt, but to times fühlt it itself uncomfortable. but not painful

3. both times pumped, as i to theückging, i, to serve, and placed the expressed milk with Gefrierschrankschachteln into a lunch bag indoors. and you pump only on the same schedule as it, if original baby at the breast drinks würde.

4. yes sometimes you dont wants, thereß original boobs of each other, that b/c is, that you feel like it, are touched everything, which you do, is original own boobs, to see, and someones always wants to eat with them. but this goes after ungefähr 5-6 months away, as baby begins with solids,

5. my husband never was of eagernessüchtig.

6. ii spoke with a lc with the hospital, but it was that, they give you advice and lowermostützung and tries, u with any problems, that have u and baby silence with him/it, to help.

nursing is a big matter def. there are very few cons to nursing. but there one million of pros.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 2 nursed babies
baby nursed #1 7 months long
still nursing 11 months old presently

through peanut butter 1, It is not difficult for babies in general to snap on it if you know as they are assumed to it. It is helpful if Sie\'ve never nursed the handle in order to have somebody knowledgeable to checks. The first day or two cans challenge with some babies, but it shouldn\'t normally is a problem after it.

2, for most people, it should do really not sore, if the handle is good. I have very sensitive skin, and even after 5 babies I finish first couple weeks with sore red nipples they as I adjust. And das\'s, if I him/it Constantly oil capsules from vitamin E applies. If I, \'t, land, I finish jumping and the credit from pain for weeks. But, ichMgeldstrafe after this first couple weeks. But I am not the norm.

3, I stick with at home with my children.

4, I feel like my main purpose, is to be taken care of my husband, my children and my home. Das\'s the case, whether I nurse, or not. No, Dad kann\'t helps with one bottle, but is in general, a baby to quiet zweckmäßiger as feeding of him/her one bottle.

5, No.,

66, I was closed until shortly in the hospital with my firstborn a hold, as I had to pump days a couple, about myself as it is to be used, shows. And it will certify one of the midwives that I used, I think, and she/it simply Doppelgänger-überprüfte handle with my request and it was that.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 5 children underage 8

from Rose Mary R 1, babies know how snapping on it is. You/they müssen maybe your nipples a small one manipulates, if they are inverted.

2, for the first couple of the weeks, is you sore maybe =, but nothing a small one in & D Ointment won\'t repair.

3, pump, let a good battery serve one and carry an isolated bag with a small ice.

4, No.,

5, egoistic daddies sometimes become jealous.

it gets a small help of a lactation advisor 66 while you are in the hospital. But somehow instinct will help you to figure out everything. Breast milks doesn\'t comes für a few days in, and the baby is not hungry, you don\'t let her/it/them speak you into supplementing with formula.

Go to the La Leche-Verband web site for additonal-Hilfe, or you call one of her/its/their advisors.

from Jenn, I cannot answer all your questions, my baby is yesterday one month as from it old. BUT I can answer the following one. It still is a fight to be let click shut my daughter on it. I muß me several times troubles, before she/it finally snaps and lives. There are many times from where she/it will pull, and we müssen him/it again across everything does!! It was no picnic, but everything, which you really need, is patience and determination. I introduced already a pacifier and one bottle to her/it/them, groß no nos for most people, and she/it still nurses. People will tell you, thereß, if your child is latched doesn for him/it on right, hurt \'t. AH!! after 20 minutes at a time is f 8+ times per day itür your nipples only of course, to be sore and injured. Particularly, if you also pump. The pain is not yet as from it unerträglich but likes me, that am said, ich\'m into this matter only 4 weeks!! you will pump, must, if you go back to work, and before the goes back you to serve b/c, a supply becomes to build, needs. You/they können for until 8 times in a room breastmilk with Zimmertemperatur 77 degrees or coolers keeps away. SieSie können for until one week your milk in the fridge camps, and in the Gefrierschrank for until 3 months. I am A going BOOB!!! however, my main purpose other, than F,ütterung also diapers changes!! I can occasionally escaped, because my daughter will take also one bottle. But I place auf\'t likes, because he/it für too long away from her is!! Dad is awesome, and I think somewhat gratefully, that he/it doesn\'t have the boob, she/it wants!! I took a nursing class, while I was pregnant, after I had delivered WITH my daughter, and had a LC again in my room with me with the hospital. Problem, that is nursing, is für some people more easily, and you really never know which your experience will be. A LC has the knowledge and the Fähigkeiten, you what works the best for you and your baby, to help, calculates. No two women or the children are they for resembling. I encourage you, the knowledge and the Fähigkeiten, to seek from a LC, if you should need it. Knowledge is power!! I thinks awesome es\'s, thereß you so many information available for it, to become pregnant, does!

No comments:

Post a Comment