Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and the credit of asleep problems?

Nursing and the credit of asleep problems?

Are there none over the counter medications, that I can take?
I was in the habit of being meds on psychiatric before pregnancy. And now un nursing and the credit of problems with worry, w,ährend sleeping.
I was in the habit of taking Benadryl in order to help sleep for me while I was pregnant. But un not sure, if now takes it k Iönnte? If there is any meds, that I für sleep can take, while nursing?
I am frusterated also with it because jargon takes everything I, which I for 1 months and a half sick was. I dont wants aufhören, because of me only the being sick alot and, to nurse the credit of a mental illness. What to do? any individual one can extremelyählen?

Additional details

My baby is 3 months old. He/it becomes 4 months on the 18. is.

2

You/they ask me not to take anything. But I weiß, that any meds is O.K.. But the one?

2

I give also formula, but with night, he/it ONLY wants to nurse.

2



through sara

Best answer chosen by voters

also then take the trouble, formula one, to give time formula, and nursing then, u lived too much exhaust this way 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



through dasher, what you should do, is telephone call your Dr. and discusses this with them. You/they know which can be taken meds, and the maybe schädlich for the baby is.

Heavily, I find believing that your dr-Mängel, that you hold against your psychiatric meds, but if that is the case, calls and each pharmacist after that, what you can take better to slep, asks

I can tell about Damara! I was f on pillsür worry and depression about pregnancy. And if un the credit of a bad day I my daughter to the bed and makes me one cup of camomile tea. It also helps, over your days, to insert a magazine. Hope, thereß this helps.
Also with night if I was really tired, that I would give her/it/them one bottle of formula, it would make her/it/them little longer for sleep a small one.

Source(s,:

Mommy to a princess < 3

through sunny, you must speak again with your doctor. Maybe it could be a simple burden a very serious problem for him/it according to a baby, however, after par hood depression, that demands from you, to take medication. My friend has a problem, but with the whole one lowermostützung from family & med. from doctor helped her/it/them to get through it.

You/they can nurse approved medications from doctor as well, you therefore speak with your doctor that you really need something to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment