Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and the effort, to introduce itself/themselves?

Nursing and the effort, to introduce itself/themselves?

I have a son old 8 months, and I still nurse 6-10 times per day. He/it is 2-4 times per day on solid Körpern! I have my period had not because had my son ich\'ve. Weiß I, that nursing functions as a form of the birth control, only NOT 100 percent! each weiß the chances of me, that become pregnant, during nursing however this not credits my period? I würde again pregnant gladly, but I won\'t give up to nurse my son. I also plan to work my son as a nurse, until he/it itself entwöhnt, NO then 2 years!, therefore I as well as a toddler will nurse, as born also a new one, if I become pregnant. Any tops of it, to become pregnant, or any information, that could inform me of the chances, to become pregnant, während nursing however this not credits my period! Thanks

from dear Eden

Best answer chosen by voters

Now, you let me told you that this baby was developed in #3 before the beginning of my period. I am a total BF-Mama itself, but introduced w 4 timesährend BF (1stborn) of course not, a miscarriage 1, much women tandem nurse, had and seems enjoying. It becomes mißverstanden very much through our society, but many countries around the world practice this.

Only remember, that you ovulate before your period, begins, therefore you could already be pregnant * lol * the #3 baby, whom I mentioned, was 12 weeks further, before I knew, I was pregnant because "a period misses didn\'t I" and didn\'t have any morning illness. BF is no good birth control. Only gaze on my family, although we have many challenges, places auf\'t we regret! has.

Source(s,:

Mommy to 4 - 5, 3, 2 and 5 mo 33 percent 2 Wahlen-Ballabwehr to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



from i < 3 my types property, I am quite sure that you won\'t become pregnant, during breast, that lives regularly. Only when, after you started again to menstrate. Ohßer if there is something, which a doctor can give you, in order to help you then can think ich\'t at everything, which would be sure, to take, while they nurse. 17 percent 1 voices

through Michelle w Speaking as somebody, that became simply pregnant, during nursing still, yes it is possible. I ernhead now my son however twice per day first, he/it is 14mths. the more füttern you the less likely, that you are, to get back your periods and to introduce itself/themselves. You/they conserve pregnant ge, without ever your periods however to theückzubekommen. I am surprise only over how much, your son still lives, but I guess that they probably are short beverages mostly. WegenWegen of the Häufigkeit from nourished itself at the moment, you will probably find difficult to introduce itself/themselves. I wit proposes ürde, if you want to have another baby really soon, you will look at to cut on it down, must nourish this for itself a little one. It doesn\'t means, thereß you must hold, but at least you introduce other beverages so that maybe he/it nourishes only 4 times per day for himself. His/its Bed obviously areürfnisse very important, therefore, if he/it become have to ready to do, that however, you then are patient. Normally, he/it will only need by 12 months, two or three ernheads itself one day, as they also get alot of the dairy products into her/its/their food until then. Es\'s on to you, as you it natürlich plays. All ichMsprichwort is included, the gift times your quiet, deals like a quite effective Verhütungsmittel. Glück x

Source(s,:

Mommy of four #5 due 27/01/08 17 percent 1 voices

My friend still did her/it/them two years old and the effort, to become pregnant, of Shelley W as a nurse. You/they mußte she/it finally two years old, to become pregnant, disaccustoms. Maybe you/they almost want to speak working of a toddler and a newborn as a nurse with your doctor. Obviously you want to do sure both children, enough Ern getsährung during Sie\'wieder of nursing of both, but is ready, that maybe this is not possible. Maybe it is more clever to wait, until your son before another baby\'s credit entwit becomes öhnt. ICH\'m not really certainly from the actual statistics on it, to become pregnant, if you nurse, and your period didn\'t begin again, but I take his/its mögliches at.

Any info, that I pulled from the suite 101 web sites, is here:

If nursing doesn\'t offer 100 percent of protection of pregnancy, this thinks that idea can happen while they nurse. Dr. Goldberg says, thereß the woman, that nurses exclusively, and that didn\'t have any menstrual cycle, the chance of pregnancy on the first 6 months is 1-2 percent. but this more ergänzt a nursing woman her/its/their infant with formula, the more probably she/it, to ovulate and to become so pregnant, is. This can even occur, if no regulärer menstrual cycle happens. But, if a cycle happens, the chances of pregnancy are natürlich much higher.

a nursing mommy becomes, pregnant Dr. Goldberg says, that it is not necessary for her/it/them to hold, [nursing] immediately. Most experts now agree, thereß it probably sure, to nurse throughout pregnancy, is, and then has two children after the delivery on the breast. Tandem care is referred at it as it. natürlich, simply because is somewhat possible, you don\'t think that it must be done, and, to nurse two infants, immediately is more than the most can tolerate.

Luck!

HP, that I should notice, as I said, maybe this is not possible that I spoke of an energy/practical-Gesichtspunkt, not, whether you could deliver actually milk/feed both babies. Also, the La Leche-Verband of enormous help could and Dr. Jack Newman is, a Canadian doctor, who specializes on helping women, in order to nurse. 17 percent 1 voices

from Angie B, it became my 3. Son develops, während I my second nursed, and before I had a period, my last period was 2005 feb, not certainly the exact stats however it definately is possible. Only believed, thereß I would mention, that I know didn\'t that I with my 3. Son pregnant was, until I ungefwas ähr 20 weeks, and my second had nursed this whole time, and he/it lost much weight because so far, as was said me, that your body makes milk for the new baby automatically, so that your current nursing child doesn\'t get the right milk. Glück. 17 percent 1 voices

from Maggie K, I have 3 children and developed my 2. and 3., während nursing. Indeed, it became my 3. develop, während this exclusively silence, hadn),feste bodies #2 still begun \'t was only 5 months old, if you decide to continue to nurse your first, if you remind a new baby for itself leaves, the baby first comes.

from Sharon P, who nurses in general, the release of the hormones suppresses responsibly for ovulation... however it which is doesn\'t make her/it/them complete supress, why so many babies are developed there, while the feeding by mommy...

I remember, I was told before I was released from hospital with my twins, across and again ACROSS through the doc, that nursing is no form of the contraceptive, and that I should be on the pill, except if I plan to have more children,..., good day 2mth premi-Babys in NICU\'S 5 days after c-Teil, that does the "action", is the last matter in my thoughts,...

Be successful and hope that you are preggers soon!!!!!!

Source(s,:

Mommy of 3+2angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment