Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and pregnancy question.? Repost as no answer. Do you get to ladies:?

Nursing and pregnancy question.? Repost as no answer. Do you get to ladies:?

I have a son old almost 5 months and have an intestine, that feels, that maybe I am pregnant. I nurse at the clock, not 100 percent effective, and nice from hoped, thereß It would suffice, I know foolishly, before ungefähr 2 months, I had constrict position bleeding and period and I one, although maybe it is the beginning of my menstruations, but nothing since. Before ungefähr 6 weeks, my hubby and I did the action without protection. I was nauses the whole week, breast is sore, and I can hardly eat. Last night, that clicked it, the OMG könnte, I am pregnant. One from both way we will be glad:) geprüft today for piece of mind, but has meanwhile, everyone became pregnant, during nursing a young baby? and könnte the place, that is bleeding, my "first period"?? something thinks you. Thanks!

from Sheley

Best answer chosen by voters

Well there always is a chance because you had unprotected sex. Doctors said that women have a higher chance at idea in the early months of a child\'s birthing. But sometimes können periods completely vanish while they nurse. If you think, you could reception a Prüfung is.
Luck! 100 percent 4 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through sarah20x.... It passes much ppl, and it is not sure to have babies together so near. take the Prüfung and late takes you another. see doctor if still not yet of Sie\'wieder certainly. Periods können by chance and light is or not existent, during nursing. although maybe you don\'t bleed, you still ovulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment