Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing and pregnant?

Nursing and pregnant?

This is not, pregnant question is one I! ICH\'m only not sure, if I a Schwangerschaftsprüfung must take.
My son was born in July, I nurse him/it exclusively and in october returned my period some days long and was not since it back.
I was incredibly tired the last few days, but really which mute isnt! ) and the marvel only if I should do, prüft a pregnancy? I didn\'t have any other symptoms
Is it only because my period will take a while in order to become again regularly?
I and my husband didn\'t use any contraception, besides which withdrawel-Methode, the i knows, is not 100 percent)
If it seems abnormal, that I will go a pregnancy examination, but I wanted to hear only any other opinions/experiences.

through monkey magic

Best answer chosen by Asker

If you, that maybe you then are pregnant, believe, you go an examination.
As mean periods returned, she went back exactly with my first to normal in two and were strange all, after had this of my son, but everyone is different. Certainly, the single way therefore is to be been, a Prüfung, to take.

I fell twice pregnant while I nursed, once without the return of my period and once after the return of my period:,

Source(s,:

Mother mother of three with another sweet roll in the oven!!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thankyou:,
I will take an examination in order to only certainly be.
Save to! ! RSS

This question about it, to nurse, and Pr. " was asked on it originally! Answers Australia

Other Answers (2)



through Weiden-O-whats the damage to it, to take one,..., if you, that you must know ASAP, are vitmins and meal of one ton more than nurses pg like youll to work needs, and retains a heathly-PG...

meanwhile your using of no BC.., you withdraw dosnt-Ergebnis: P,

Source(s,:

19mth who worked as a nurse, until he/it was 17mths old one and 38weeks PG,... i waened he/it himself/itself, as i began to suffer nutrionaly,

through dancing waltzes Matilda-Schwangerschaft, it is possible anytime that seminal fluids can enter in order to turn with an egg. There are birth control babies, menopause babies.... although ausschließlich auf-Forderung-Brust feeding a natural form of the birth control is, it still became possible pregnant. My Schwägerin is in this situation, really now(breastfeeding and became pregnant [unplanned.
If there is ANY suspicion, it is sufficiently folic better corroding to waste some dollars not to be gotten as any correct prenatal health, for example, healthy food...
Upward ask your husband to man and, to use a condom. Wahhh... it doesn\'t-Gefühl so good, always what. It is vollständig self indulgently and irresponsibly, not to practice any sure sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment