Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing during the pregnancy?

Nursing during the pregnancy?

Is it possible to continue to nurse baby#1 during pregnant with baby#2? if with it, f,ür like long? If I nurse my first baby law until my second baby\'s birth, hätte this an effect on quality or quantity of colostrum for my second baby?

through????????? ê D???? ê??????????

Best answer chosen by voters

I assume, if the milk remains, then, there is not any damage into continuing with it with it. As I am from an approved pro far, würde I vigorously proposes, that you increase your worries about your primary doctor or selected women, \'s-Arzt. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through leading of lives yes you can, if your capable one to calm, full milk produces, during your pregnant one then of course.
But if you begin to frequently have contractions to it, I would propose disaccustoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment