Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing for birthcontrol?

Nursing for birthcontrol?

I am open from women, who said, that they became pregnant, here many answers read, while I nursed. I had only my 2 weeks of check aufwärts, and my midwife told me that using itself as me nursing, as birthcontrol is effective in the first 6 months 98 percent as it after birth, yearned, constantly nurses, and I place auf\'t-Ergänzung.
Who is right?
I want to trust that however, my doctor doesn\'t want to finish pregnant I if I begin because it has sex again.

through brm1981

Best answer chosen by Asker

Well technically if they say, it is really effective that she/it, exclusive nursing, all nurses, no not supplementing thinks, and more exactly bondly parenting like it, your baby remains to let smoothed with your breast, as this not silence. It also also means cosleeping.

Only remember, there always is a chance. I recommend any type of birth control if you don\'t want any other baby really soon.

Source(s,:

I have old girl a 8 month

Exclusive nursing and still ovulated postpartum with 6 weeks, fortunately I missed it so that I am not again pregnant!)

Any keen web site over it, you really read her/it/them... she/it has big information about the topic,:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks beautifully for your informative answer. I do everything, over him/it you presented, but I into no manner want to be again pregnant at the moment. Therefore, we will use another method. Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (21)



beside Precious Well, I nursed exclusively and started to get period as 4 months. You/they kit even still ovulates önnen while you nurse, and becomes pregnant. I würde only condoms for it, in order to now be on the sure side, uses. Condoms are easy, thereß, in order to use, and you puts on, \'t must worry about pills, that your baby influences. Glück!

by Sarah Your, midwife is misjudged sadly.

* What is, this over "these women, must supplement? nothing has this, nursing of doesn with it, f,ür some women, to machen\'t offers per a whole significant lot of birth control, period.

through theola35.... your chances, nurses less while to become pregnant, but without any other type of protection, you can nevertheless become pregnant. Es\'s not 98 percent effective. It is an aged women oreählung this during breast feeding you Dose\'t becomes pregnant. Ohßer if you want another baby soon, I would use protection for your calmness.

through kiss kiss, It is not so effective as people like to think it. Particularly because birth is h after giving from youöchst fertile. I würde about a POP asks, progesterin only pill, that is sure, to take, while nursing.

through mjoy2685, I have two children, who are freed midwifes from two different ones from two different methods. BOTH of them told me, this is not true and is likely, pregnant to become.
All nursing classes, that I took, I took two different ones of my first and a refresher course of my second, said, that nursing is no effective way of birth control and some people, bodies ovulate more, and you are more fertile during this time.
In all, I only heard that the people, who think, that this way is fools.

I would not trust the nursing of Cupid the birth control of a form.. if you ever supplement or leave schedule, you could become pregnant. It certainly is pregnancy the first 6 months to take some birth control pills, ausdrücklich small pills,.. after it certainly is being taken regular pills. I ließe she/it you rules one, in order to be only on the sure side, does you use the alternative otherwise, that hates everyone, condoms. Best Wünsche. ;)

the midwife is right through Olivia\'s mommy. what you read here, is the others 2 percent. aren\'t plus some of those women, the ausschließlich nurses. I nurse mostly, but we nevertheless use condoms. I place auf\'t wants to have 2 children, who are one year apart!

from Sarah H i, you believe that your middle wife takes the trouble to keep you as a client through the effort to make you again pregnant,..., well she/it, that get you, isnt... errr.... you know which i-Mitte,

through toast, my mommy nursed me exclusively, and became pregnant with my sister as I was only over 5mths old. So würde I says, that it would be the best to take birth control. Better, to be, certainly, thereß sad! The rise of a 15mth old and a newborn wasn\'t easily procured my mommy not even für my parents a chance, to lose her/its/their whole baby weight of me, before she/it became pregnant with my sister!

from TeggieMc... I doesn\'t think this is true... I believes, that you can still become pregnant, while you nurse. I know somebody, that did,... I wouldn\'t perceives the chance. I place definitely auf\'t believes, thereß it 98 percent effective is.

through abfabmom.... Look on it this way: 98 percent effective means ineffectual 2 percent.

If used as birth control one million of women of nursing, 20,000 would become pregnant from them. It doesn\'t seems the risk worth, if you ask me.

through rmoibcyh... I nursed exclusively for over one year my daughter, and my period returned after only 3 months. Therefore, während most women lands, her/its/their period gets approximately 6 months long \'t after birth while to nurse it, for everyone not true is. Because you ovulate, before your Periodenanfänge that won you \'t knows, when ovulation started until approximately 2 weeks later, and leaves the potential for pregnancy, if not using from protection.

Therefore, if you want to become really not pregnant, you immediately use protection. Be careful about using hormones (like the pill) because it conserves action milk production.

Luck!

through legilime... I only read, that nursing was effective 90 percent, as nursing one day of 6 or more times. I got my first nach-partum-Periode, as my baby was 6 months old, and we had solid Körper begun.
But I believe that, if you really sure his/its wants, you any type of birth control should use.

through kelz books ive reads you, and also my midwife of nursing of doesnt said always middle shouldnt u, uses you birth control and should not replace it if concerns you dont the possibilty to then get fine again pregnant, but if certainly is you wanna, you then use birth control. Hope, that helps,

through carisa12.... your midwife is wrong!! you must use a support method like a condom. AlsAls a pharmacist makes it very excited for me, thereß people in the medical occupation still this myth teaches,

Mein said me obstetricians about Shannon after I had born my daughter, whom women can make pregnant, while I nursed.

from Charlee, my mommy only nursed me, no bottles or still something and she/it got preg with my sister as i was 4 mo. old wir\'wieder only 13 mo. apart

from annoyed Lactivist Breastfeeding, as birth control is effective 98 percent, if you follow these guidelines,:
* Nurses you/they upon request and doesn\'t offer ANY additional formula
* Her/its/their period didn\'t return
* Her/its/their child is under 6 months AND the meal of no solids
* You/they nurse with all during the night, that one seems, the main factor, to be in preventing ovulation,),

As soon as more one or more of those for you not true is, you must use pill the baby, Depo, condoms or an IUD, shot meanwhile many women ovulate and are not conscious, therefore they are to be become likely, pregnant.

* * I wishes, that more people would read!!!! I fortified a connection for you.

Source(s,:

Working one year long my 16 months\' old, used Depo as a nurse
Really know your body. IchIch weiß, that I fall pregnant with the drop of a hat. But some women find to really certainly be nursing helps, however, that you should see into something a little more foolproof. Although I recognize, nothing is, but nursing became known, also a wife anzuregen\'s-Hormone. I had a friend, who fell pregnant in one month. Glück,

Source(s,:

Mommy of 5 children ages 13,11,7,3 and 1. :)

from Doug \'N\' Aimee, the can nurses, is used as a form of birthcontrole, as most women ovulate dont for a while after dilivery, while they nurse, the problem is you, knows dont, when again, you will begin to ovulate. 6 months is what they say, but not each woman will abstain 6 months to ovulate on this, any will only 2 months or so. So that I würde, recommends personaly that if this chance really wants to perceive you dont, that you use any form of other birth controle, if you start, because you have sex again.

Source(s,:

Mother of 2

by 2under2 as soon as baby starts to jump feeding with night, all bets burst. I nursed ausschließlich, and has a good sleeper, and my period returned as she/it was 3 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment