Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing on wellbutrin?

Nursing on wellbutrin?

I was put only on wellbutrin for depression. ICH\'m 32 weeks pregnant and planned the nursing of the first 6 weeks. But I also planned, as not it on my Depressions meds until it to theückgekommen was, after I had my baby and stopped to nurse, but it got out control. Everyone is w gewesen\'ed okay in order to nurseährend taking of it or he/it at it better would be, if I went only to formula.

Additional details

that quite is my exact story. I started also on prozac as I became pregnant. Thanks to für the info =,

1



through bnwebb06

Best answer chosen by Asker

hello is I pregnant 35 weeks 4 days and started to take welbutrin, as I was 28 weeks,... I took fluoxetine, rather prozac, before I became pregnant. I have depression and worry.. mine got out control to, so that placed me on welburtin my Dr.. He/it told me, thereß it fine, to ask your Babys-Kinderarzt about bc sometimes, however, during nursing, should be, they land, \'t agrees. I also plan as it nursed, and hope, thereß I to bring to him/it bc, that I must have something, can continue. IchIch goes nächster monday and I actually to the Dr. zurück\'m, he/it goes I don\'t feel to see, if I can bring some other bc, like it, still works very healthy for me. Only ask the pediatrician and erklärt, that you need something and ask for suggestions. Glück and I hope, that everything works out for you!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment