Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing, the trickle, & ovulation?

Nursing, the trickle, & ovulation?

O.K., white I, that it is usual to have a period, during nursing however I curious is, if became each other compatible, that I also ovulate.
With 4 weeks nach-partum began severely bleeding me, that was thought, I that it was only because of elevated activity. I fühlte me big and went back to doing normal activities, and I attributed my bleeding to him/it.
With 8 weeks, I had be startle 2 days of light, that dribbled, that it was implantation bleeding.
Today that I am had post hood and me the trickle 12 weeks of par this morning.
So obviously it would appear, that I have a period, but do you believe because it is so easy that it is a real period caused by ovulation? Or only a hormonal matter?
Did everyone find out, all similar, and oops one became pregnant?

through Emmy\'s mummy

Best answer chosen by Asker

Ive nurses 11 months long. I ließ my first with 6 months bleeds, it was very easy, and I was almost definitely hadn\'t myself ovulated in advance, ovulation was more and more very exactly painfull for me so that I know when it happens. I then ovulated sp 6 weeksäter approximately, and 4 days after it let a light bleed. BeiBei 9 months ovulated again I, and had that, what I call an actual period, würde, pain, cramps, lumps and so on, I am at the moment at my 8. Day of another light, you bleed, and I know myself, thereß havent with 9 months since this last time ovulated. I think if there your breastfeding,Can ovulate of ß you and light can have, bleeds heavily, and you can let also hormone told that bleeds withdrawl in a while, particularly to times, once as you would have expected a period.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (3)



from APJ Wenn you sex without a condom or reliable birth control has, you could be pregnant. If you nurse, there is not to know any way if you ovulate. Although nursing ovulation to any level unterdrückt, you should not use it as a form of the birth control. Take a Schwangerschaftsprüfung. ICHgesehener \'ve, thereß many women in it returns, is pregnant in your situation.

from Melissa S, I made the same experience as Emmy\'s for mommy. I always have had horrifying ovulation pain and had, a couple light bleeds before hand after 6 months with no ovulation pain. I bleed, that am let hurt my first ovulation after my second light. I believe, thereß you easy bleeding of hormonal questions can have.

On the sure side, to be, I would propose to use protection. Nursing is no zuverlässige birth control.

through Beautiful, a BOY had on 3.7.09!!! u took a pregancy-Prüfung. I am only 2 week stakes and told me the nurse, thereß bleeding of my uterus, that contracts during nursing thrusts from each blood, leaves in uterus was,

No comments:

Post a Comment