Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nursing...?

Nursing...?

Is it O.K. in order to use an acne treatment while it nurses? I bought treatment only for the Neutrogena 3 moves acne and mich\'m that nurses... somebody said me, I cannot use it. But I now have the worst Ausbruch\'s., ich\'m, the rät from my hormone, does being level differently during pregnant, and after, does everyone know?

through ~ Anna ~

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they should go do it well. I used Proactive, w,ährend I nursed, and no problems had. Only I first spoke with my doctor to guarantee that it was okay. If you are in any doubt, you ask your doctor natürlich.

Congrats on your baby and your luck!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through domestic godess why doesn\'t make you any check with your local chemist, he/she would be capable to tell you, whether it is sure, or not.
Why it risks, you certainly find for out.

Source(s,:

Midwife

through mum_of_3 Should, you are fine. I use, wipe clearasil-Gesicht or jumped, face of cleaning wipes, während nursing.

Source(s,:

Nursing of mommy of a 8 month old.

from FridaMar Read the writing and the telephone call the information numbers. I würde believes that, if it then should be no O.K. one I in order to use during the pregnancy careful not to use it, while I nursed. You/they können tries to ask also a pharmacist.

through elc, I know 8008, that you cannot use it, if I certainly am not approximately your pregnant one, however, you now call you Dr. and sees what the nurse says,

No comments:

Post a Comment