Wednesday 20 July 2011

Over my second child, to have, and the marvel, which type of birth control is the best, while they nurse.?

Over my second child, to have, and the marvel, which type of birth control is the best, while they nurse.?

My second child will now be born every day and I would like a plan in place for birth control as soon as she/it was born. I plan, with our n, to speak ächsten visit with my doc, but I place auf\'t wants to go no ground with reference to him/it, about which I talk, with absolute in there.
I became pregnant with my first daughter during on the Depo Shot. I tried the Mirena IUD between my two Mad little. I first liked it, but after one year, it started to eat with my hormones, and I mußte it has removed. I plan, as it, so that I land, nursed, everything wants \'t, which could harm my baby. Plus, I kann\'t thinks, every day, to take a pill at the same time.
Any suggestions??

from Lulu

Best answer chosen by Asker

The best election for nursing is condoms. Every hormonal method conserves effect your milk supply. Condoms are cheaply, easily verfügbar and effective if used correctly.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for your answer.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through kbk823 this something over the other IUD, the copper IUD? No hormones, but the disadvantage is heavier periods. Es\'s what I have, because I wanted a not-hormonal birth control. It works as a spermicide.

I became with my #2 pregnant during on Yaz, and immediately went after her/its/their birth on Triphasil, it didn\'t seem my milk production sore to do, although my WHETHER warned me, that it could. After #3, it was carried, we quite are 95 percent secures, thereß we lands, no one wants more children \'t. The IUD gives großen protection against it, but doesn\'t have any hormones.

the best is through child of Priviledge Abstinence.

Ask the Palin-Kinder...

condoms male and female through keke
Diaphragm
More copper intrauterine contraceptive appliance
Cervical cap
Vagina sponge
Spermicidal cream, jelly or foam

Source(s,:



from Pippin There, nobody is \'best\' method. That the \'best\' is method the one, that you use the best, können and for you can serve.

On your story and your preferences is based you could view:
LAM, Lactational Amenhorrhea Method)--99% effective for the first 6 months or until you a period as it, Whichever first comes, gets, you yearn as you nurse exclusively upon request. After LAM is no more suitable, thereß you below to none of the methods, or natural family Planning, could shift. That is not \'the rhythm method, and is extremely effectively although not 100 percent.)

Condoms: Alone or with a spermicide for special coverage. Or a diaphragm.

IUD: A nonhormonal taps.

No comments:

Post a Comment