Wednesday 20 July 2011

4 months old, nursing, birth control and late period. Please reads...?

4 months old, nursing, birth control and late period. Please reads...?

GanzGanz well.., so that I had my son at the beginning of July. I nurse, and I ergänze not with formula although ich\'ve that is taken exclusively to pumping. With my postpartum check it, because of which of the business from mine WHETHER was more postpartum like 8 weeks, I was put Siehe on OrthoTriCyclen. Because I didn\'t have still any period, probably, because I nursed,.. my WHETHER instructed me to immediately begin the birth control. I also did it... and followed my period soon. I was two months long on the birth control and had my periods. You/they, that always had been my experience in birth control, were many länger as normal periods. Therefore ich\'ve been für over one month from the birth control, and my husband and I had unprotected sex, and I didn\'t have any period. It is ICHnicht \'m questions for möglich, that I am pregnant, I know about property, and it possibly is good. This something ichist \'m questions... it wäre normal, to have had at all only any periods because of the birth control, and because I gave up to take the birth control, that is, why my periods seized? Because some women don\'t get her/its/their periods, während she/it nurses? Also.. everyone had any experience in this type of matter? Pregnancy, w,ährend nursing,.. birth control, while nursing,... something? Opinions are welcome.... thanks everything in advance!

Additional details

I take the trouble to pump every 3 to 6 hours. The single time I goes per, länger as 6 hours is, * sometimes * during the night.. NORMALLY rises I once throughout the night, so that I land, wake up \'t, soaked. On occasion, I sleep through it in the case, I go 8 hours of maximum. Das\'s not gewöhnlich however. I almost always get up in the middle of the night once.

8



from Amelia Sutcliffe

Best answer chosen by Asker

As I nursed 8 times per day, I didn\'t get any periods after the birth of my two babies. My GP told me that it is very rare, thereß during this time and itself nourishing frequency, to ovulate, and it Naturen-Form of the birth control is. She/it also discussed, thereß, as the feeding frequency fell, can begin ovulation.

I found as soon as nurses, fewer was, nourish itself/themselves per day, that my periods continued, as 6.

, To get periods on Geburtenkontrollendose, is induced also by the hormones in the pills, it is as such also like a forced period.

The single way to for certainly know is an examination to be taken. If you häufig pumps, maybe you are O.K.
Cheers Amelia

Source(s,:

Personal experience in it, to have two children,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Both answers were helpful, ladies! Thanks to a quantity. I become a Prit takes üfung if I land, \'t begins soon. I, that wait only around, guess mich\'m because paying, because a Prnothing will change üfung besides it whether or I don\'t know for sure. I nurse so that I land, \'t-Getränk or smokes, and I still take vitamins! Thank again!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from Chris Alva Your, birth control also gave you heavy periods as you, breast so most probably feeds that your periods seized only for a short while and should begin again in one month or 2 with maximum. Also only check, in order to see, if you are pregnant, there is a high chance of it hadn\'t since your husband had ejaculated, because you had your first child.

No comments:

Post a Comment