Wednesday 20 July 2011

Allergy meds, while nursing,...?

Allergy meds, while nursing,...?

I nurse, and my allergies returned heavily, and I was curious on which allergy, medications would be sure to take...
Did I take Zyrtec before I became pregnant,.. I could take this again?? or would cause it my baby??

through tpuahlek...

Best answer chosen by Asker

drily and allergy drug safe for nursing
Asker \'s Comment:
. Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through Ian Mommy is in fighters! It was told me, thereß of each tylenol-Produkt sure is. Bemühen you tylenol-Kälte and sinus. None time, I have a question, that I call my son, pedi \'s and ask what I conserve and cannot use. Sie\'wieder normally very helpfully. The best from Glück!

Source(s,:

Mommy to 11 months of old breast nourished Ian!!

No comments:

Post a Comment