Wednesday 20 July 2011

After you stopped to nurse, did your period become regular?

After you stopped to nurse, did your period become regular?

I nursed my baby one year long, and my period began only a little over one month long. I expected my period, but it, before ungef,ähr two Wochen\'s late. ICH\'m on the baby pill. Each other unregelm hasäßige periods find out during on the baby pill and after nursing? I am not ready, pregnant so, to be, but becomes a Schwangerschaftspr in a few daysüfung takes. ICH\'m, that waits, so that I don\'t get any wrong negation.

Additional details

I should add adds, that I actually didn\'t stop to still work as a nurse. Wir\'wieder along too only one Fütterung per day and sometimes no one, is with it, why I still am on the small pill. I procured only the new rule für a progestin/estrogen combo pill if ich\'m, completely settled care.

1

Only wanted, you all, to let known, that I now late am more than 2 weeks. I took a Heimatschwangerschaftsprüfung, and it was negative! I guess f es\'s-Normaleür your period, in order not to be regular during it, or soon as after disaccustoms, and while on the small pill.

1



through giggle

Best answer chosen by voters

It is not the baby Pille so effective on that occasion protecting you from pregnancy after you stopped to nurse.
Her/its/their period could be irregular because of the abrupt increase of the hormones after you had held.
That is why your obstetrician Ihnen was supposed to have too bulky to return in order to see him/her if you stop to work as a nurse,..., so that they can rearrange you to the regular birth control. Es\'s effective. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



from MaggieB Als I, to nurse my baby with 15 months, stopped, I got my period and had it 2 months long and had to go on the pill to calm down my hormones.

through spyrd, It needs any time to get normal again, but if you think reception an examination. don\'t take any risk.
Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment