Wednesday 20 July 2011

As soon as regularly, you have continue a period, while you nurse it, you to return?

As soon as regularly, you have continue a period, while you nurse it, you to return?

I gave birth on 1/20. my first period, after gave this from with 6/10 started nativities. I took a Schwangerschaftspr on 7/15üfung, and it was negative. I place wei auf\'tß, whether I would take it too early. Yesterday and today if used ich\'ve, the toilet there was a small quantity of blood, but I didn\'t begin my period. Today ich\'m 16 days spät. If it is normal, unregelm, to have äßige periods, while it nurses? If I could be pregnant, or is my periods unregelmäßig? ICH\'m curious over the very small quantity of bleeding. I should only another Prüfung takes? Please help.

Additional details

Incidentally, I want to become pregnant.

5



through professi...

Best answer chosen by voters

The first few periods, while you nurse can, are * exactly * irregularly, to jump whole month, is not unheard from it. Some women have also a period, you then place auf\'t has several months long more another. Finished universe from the above erwähnten for it is normal * some * women. The answer is so, maybe you are pregnant. But maybe you are not even fertile.

For details over deciding if you are fertile, you please read _Taking rank of your Fertility_ of Toni Weschler. 75 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS-Harter scrap gave birth 3/12 I, and I still landmy period has \'t. I also nurse. Still ich\'ve waits on my period. My doctor split it me, that go, mit\'s to take 3 to 4 months before your period, starts over.

Report abuse

Other Answers (4)



from Guppy Geek If, you didn\'t use any type of birth control, it is very likely that you could be pregnant. But es\'s also very gew, to have öhnlich, irregular periods, while nursing.

Wait some further days, and you test again. Es\'s probably only an unregelmäßiger cycle. But better safe as sad! : o, 25 percent 1 voices

from HarMonia, It is normal. And answer to your question, is yes.

through meowww58 yes, it is normal, irregular to be, but maybe you also are pregnant. Give him/it any time, application condoms, and place auf\'t-Belastung.

vomvom Ang-Perioden is not very regular, while the being to therefore nurse late can, is par for the course or the pregnancy,... I became pregnant, while I nursed, let nobody told you with it that it is not possible,... something is possible.... they can take another examination, but I did 2 examinations of week apart, and they were BOTH negative, I was the whole time pregnant...

The easy bleeding, that you describe, could be implantation...

If you suspect, that maybe you are pregnant telephone call your doc, and she/it lets a blood examination done!

Best wishes!

Source(s,:

It became pregnant, during nursing,...

No comments:

Post a Comment