Wednesday 20 July 2011

Period, while nursing?

Period, while nursing?

I had my first child, a daugher at the 12. January, this year. It was on a Tuesday. The Zählen through it pre "Tuesdays instead of the actual data will be it 6 weeks this coming Tuesday. ICH\'m, that she/it nurse, & I had think follow-up date this last Tuesday. My doctor quite approved everything because the work went well, & I bleeds no more, ect. She/it said das\'s-Normale because the most nursing women won\'t have any period. But I noticed, any blood tonight, after the credit 2 weeks long no blood. Wäre this my period? Oder is this remaining blood? Or something? Because it now held,... it lasted only a biWas not ßchen & it very at all.... you and dribbles. I know myself"m not pregnant however, because my husband & I were very careful.
Was I only surprised if this was a normal matter as he/it nursed, or not? Thanks.

through food C

Best answer chosen by Asker

Any bleeding, before 60 days are considered lochia postpartum in general.

The most nursing women are, period frees for a time, the average is 9 months, after birth as yearn you itself, as they nurse exclusively.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I think I"m jsut, the now spare period has. It held, but then, it came today theück. Eventhough, like which it me anfühlt, I believe, "m at my period, that it is simply remaining. & yes, therefore it cannot yet be I"m, that nurses exclusively, my period, but ya never knows. Probably remaining however. Thanks & is careful you.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment