Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control and nursing?

Birth control and nursing?

I am over taking birth control and breast feeding at the same time one little warily...
I am surprised only at those hormones, that get into my breast milk and let my baby take her/it/them into his/its system.
Everyone from there a little knowledgeable in this matter?
What are other good possibilities for birth control, after had this of a baby?
, Say Sie nursing not... i was left 2 friends pregnant, while they nurse! And we place auf\'t, a bi wantsßchen for it another small one has,

through purpleca...

Best answer chosen by voters

Her/its/their GP will be capable to let known you, whether to take birth control, will be a problem, as nursing. This page Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through Stephanie-M, there are matters, that you can take, this is sure, but you should speak with your doctor in behalf of it. Guarantee, thereß she/it of your quiet however first supports, is. Is pers for meönlich matters of my doctor been given, then told, that I had resigned silence, because I took her/it/them, although, before he/it made her/it/them for rules, he/it knew, that I nursed.

Is some not-hormonal types of birth control here:

through baby#3is... me was said, that you can bring Progestren to only birth control pills. ICH\'ve nursed and used Depo-Schüsse with my first baby. With my 2. I got baby the Mirena IUD, that also are sure, to use, während I nursed, and it lasts until 5 years, but can be removed also anytime. I ließ in Oct my IUD removes \' 07 to TTC, and I came pregnant in June\' 08. I hope, thereß this you some possibilities gives. Also plans again to let known you only, after this baby was born, I to nurse and ich\'m that got also another IUD placed in it.

through unknown, the best person, who inquired about it, would be your obgyn. Do be gotten tons from answers to people on what they did, but why your Babys-Gesundheit risks the Zuhören each day people? Her/its/their doctor can help you to find, what at the best für you will work, and for your baby surest is.

through garrulously, you ask a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment