Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control pill, while nursing? s?

Birth control pill, while nursing? s?

I have old a 3 mo, my 3. Child, she/it came too surprize, I was Brustfütterung my 2. I will make child, until he/it was 11 mos, at 12 mos for myself on the pill, but within this 1 month, I became pregnant. Throughout the whole 11 mos before it, I never became pregnant & rarely got my period. I place auf\'t, another baby wants so soon. AberAber at the same time, that I land, \'t believes, thereß the baby, whom I now nurse, the particular hormones in her/its/their system needs, if I should go on the pill. Therefore ichgerissener \'m, I should not take the pill & with using of condoms & moving out continues, yes, I know that it is possible, although not too usual to become pregnant from method with the jerk, or I should go on the pill & should continue to nurse, or go on the pill & gave up nursing. If I me nursing aufgäbe, \'ll feels guilty. If I go on the pill, me, \'ll-Gefühl it is not right. , To do Hmmm, what?

until midnight

Best answer chosen by voters

Now, it depends on what kind of birth control pills, that you for taking hold. If you nurse, most become Doctors recommend that you use, "minipills" that no estrogen contains and doesn\'t think, to interfere, with nursing. There is something of a controversy ungefähr, whether maybe pills with estrogen decrease milk supply. Most therefore become Doctors with making rules pills, that contain estrogen, waits until the infant gets nutrition differently from a source, as Mutter\'s breast milk.

As maybe you want to continue for my own advice, condoms or attempt, to only use Encare. Encare is a not-hormonal Scheidenbeifügung that melts in you and it is done from Nonoxynol-9 (spermicide), and it forms also a protective obstacle to go in about your cervix, in order to hinder seeds. You/they können it with every pharmacy gets, the condoms sells,..
Reputations, wrong place, heres the right
/ cs/breast.
0 stars mark this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    Other Answers (2)



    from Melissa S, you called the small pill, that is intended for nursing, a pill. If you a zuverlässigere route wants to go, as the jerk from method besides Don\'t wants hormones, that you can see also in it, to get an IUD.



    Their birth control from there this is through Kristina is sure to take during breatfeeding. Nora-b, that everything is, which it does, took give more thickly i on him/itärmutterhals, to become, so that the seed gets on doesn\'t. it worked für me.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment