Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control and nursing?

Birth control and nursing?

I would ask for my doctor besides the fact that she/it is, and more thoughtlessly b(I)tch and my due date is light-years to ask this B away, no point of it, * & now.

Use of each birth control pills, while nursing? How beeinflußte it you and the milk? Which type used u? I hörte, they lower milk supply. Also before I planned my baby, I used Ocella, immediately as yasmin, that I think. Which was wonderfully, no side beeinflußt at all.

My problem is, I took progest only previously, and I have, much break threw bleeding and feeling nausea. BUT IF, become the single matter, that I can then use myself as a method. I PLACE AUF\'T-Mangel and IUD. ICH\'m startled in order to become again pregnant because I have Hyperemesis. ICH\'ve lost 12lbs, I cannot eat more than 3oz from watermelon his/its heavy one at a time, in one day 5 oz of the Flüssigkeit, to drink. ICH\'ve now been 3 months long in bedrest and I lived on the IV\'s. is weak and has muscle tone astray. I now throw up 1x per day insted from 8+, but because Kerbsarzneimittel pump lie into me Iß. Therefore if you didnstillt \'t, which formula würden you recommends?

from Suzie

Best answer chosen by Asker

Nursing won\'t protect you before becoming pregnant, so that I don\'t know, why instructed rose Ihnen to do one or the other. The baby Pille, the fewest effect seems to have on milk supply, you können with it sees
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks. Is of Bth Rose and Kelli wrong. Yes i can become pregnant, während she/it nurses. Hyperemesis tötete me of malnutrition almost. Do you, seriously d,ünner i, to go, wants, did this throw again? CO. dosent gets \'better\' für each pregnancy. Maybe it becomes worse. Therefore is dont ignorant and read on CO..

? done=http%3A%2F%2Fanswers.. com%2Fquestion%2Findex%3Fqid%3D20101023211813AAFmgZY &. src=knowsrch &. intl=us" classifies = show status titles = "star this question if you think, it is interestingly and would divide it gladly with others." >0 stars, you mark this as interesting!
  • E-mail
  • Comment (0)
  • Save besides to it! ! RSS

    Other Answers (3)



    through Kelli-STD, I don\'t know the answer for the first part of your question, but I let formula feed both from me (Similac-Fortschritt). also, Don\'t is based künftige pregnancies on this, everyone one often is very different. My 2 were totally different!

    through dzn-Rosen either breast feed or takes the pill. Don\'t does both. I wouldn\'t provides w for itself about becoming pregnantährend your breast feeding.

    vonvon Kristal quiet I not, but I chose my birth control, that hoped, that I would be. ICH\'m on another version, only shifted to without brand names, another ortho-tricycline, now, but me was said, thereß it for breast feeding sure was. I believe, thereß she/it said that the single question, that I been able to have, my production would have been, the one little low is, but that normally of a problem for her/its/their patients, between which picks nursing and the being to must on the pill, it sufficiently wasn\'t. She/it said, thereß most mommies her/its/their production could uphold, in that she/it drinks more liquids more than nurses and so on working,

    I cannot tell you, as the pill caused my milk production, because I changed too breastfeed/pump to formula for the first two weeks of the effort, before I smooth, the pill withdrew at. Much to painful and time, consuming für me, particularly with a 18 month old running already around!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment