Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control possibilities, while nursing?

Birth control possibilities, while nursing?

I am pregnant six months, and although I am über-joyed this summer to have second son thinks, I want no more babies... at least not any time soon.

Both of my children were developed while I was on B.C., one was a broken condom, one the pill, therefore it is extremely important for me to find a reliable method before the baby was born.

I used years long, with excellent success, the ring no side-effects (no pregnancies), but it is quite expensive, over $100/month, and rarely was covered from insurance companies. I am against hormones Alterations extremely sensitively, therefore it is very difficult for me been the doesn\'t in disorder me to find birth control brings completely, physical: Nausea, weight profit, acne and mental: Mood energies, depression, worry, now, I am even more concerned, because I feel like my possibilities, even more will be limited because of the fact that nurses ich\'ll.

I have myself solicitous, over it with mine WHETHER to speak, but she/it only laughs and says that we will talk about it along the street further, you, after I had the baby. This doesn\'t work für me.

Does everyone know so, I which B.C. - possibilities of a nursing mother has?
You know heavily what/how about those possibilities that the side-effects are are/can?
Is the ring safe to be used if I can calculate as it is to be achieved?

Please is allowed no connections, as this is the single place, we to view with the work (lol), but none and all info/advice would be estimated very much!

through kiddo235

Best answer chosen by voters

My WHETHER placed me on the minipill (Micronor), while I was breast feeding. I know 2 women, friend of a friend and a friend, whom Mirena loved. You/they almost immediately became pregnant after it had been removed, so that warned there!!


Micronor worked big for me. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment