Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control & nursing?

Birth control & nursing?

I am 15 wks & 4 dys pregnant at the moment, but I want to go ahead and my possibilities find out. I, that go, know at least f mich\'mür one year, to nurse, I nursed my daughter for 1yr, she/it 3 now. I don\'t can absolutely für, you think, the life of me every day, to take a pill, therefore, if I attract a pill, that I will finish pregnant certain, before I want to be lol. I certainly didn\'t see in Mirena\'s (me) \'m if you use it können, while however, you nurse, but my insurance won\'t cover this. I saw in the NuvaRing, but it said, thereß you can, it uses \'t while they nurse,... I doesn\'t want to use any condom, I now am with the same type for 7 years, we therefore been over Std\'s or something, or something similar to it, because they annoy me anyway. I weiß, that confusing probably sounds this, lol. And place auf\'t-Sorge, that I dafit will speak ür with my doctor if the time comes, but likes me, that am said, right I do only research on my possibilities.... oh and I don\'t want to be on the Depo, shot again. Don\'t does me incorrectly, I genoß no periods and this something not, but it took you to only yearn me to become again pregnant after I had gotten out from it. Thanks! =)

from C Kehler

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they make birth control for named stain in an EVRA. It has the same hormones as the pill, but you müssen itself once per week only at it reminds. And no it doesn\'t fällt with swimming, taking a shower or swimming away.

Source(s,:

Personal experience
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
I will see in it
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through Micah\'s mommy? You/they kit does önnten spermicidal jelly.

through sonj the single pill, that you can take, during nursing the small pill is, but it must be taken at the same time every day. We eat the dinner si at the same time every day, that I then bring him/it.
You/they must bring it only in your daily routine.
It works well if you stick with the rules,

No comments:

Post a Comment