Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control methods, while nursing?

Birth control methods, while nursing?

I nurse old daughter my 3 months and don\'t want any other baby soon anytime. I tried pill the baby, but it did my Milch-suppy-Abnahme significantly, therefore I got out fast from it. I fühle certainly doesn\'t pull you me with it this and says" method.. besides condoms has any other possibilities I? If it is true, thereß my chances, to become pregnant, during nursing is, much lower than if I, that nurse, wasn\'t? Did no one of you have this problem?

Additional details

Thank for the answers about Mirena.. you knows if it is the same hormones for pill as the baby? If it is so, I am afraid, thereß it the same matter of my milk suppy will do. : o (

3



from Amanda

Best answer chosen by Asker

I took also the "small pill", and it decreased my milk supply! I got out from it, because I thought, I was allergic to the progesterone in it, spins from me had Glocke\'s-Lähmung... interestingly, anyway, as I got out from it, my nurse recommended an IUD. You/they, that are said, there was an IUD, the f,ür until 10 years good could be, removable before, if it is wanted, but she/it said that it should help my milk to deliver in order to increase again. I finished to give up on the birth control even, as I am no more with my child, \'s-Vater, or everyone concerns something this, and it doesn\'t expect either. Anyway, I Hafen\'t tried it, but a friend of me said, thereß it really well worked, and that she/it has, one over abundance at milk. Anyway.... hope this helped!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! I will see in the IUD!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



from Brooke, I have a daughter old 3 1/2 months and am pill on the baby. I Hafen\'t had all problems with waning milk supply, but it is difficult für me, to think, to take it promptly. Therefore ich\'m in consideration of Mirena, the new IUD. 3 of my friends have the Mirena, and it works wonderfully für she/it. Es\'s a T-T-shaped - \'matter\' of the s of this of givingärmutterhals and the stays in place for until 5 years. Yes the chances, to become pregnant, während BF low is, but definitely not a good means of the V.CHR..

through daddysgi... I has the mirena iud, and I love it. I würde definitely for it with your doctor speaks. It lasts 5 years long, and you place mu auf\'tß worries every day about the taking of it or getting of a shot. Es\'s in and it goes nowhere.

nursing exclusive through ohmeohmy, no bottles, still on nighttime care, working every 2 hours or so as a nurse.... BF is a beautiful one of property, but not perfect method of the birth control

I read over other Geburt-ontrol-Möglichkeiten recently....
the end, that I got, also was
* Minpille [which i was switched on for first son and worked well, but obviously, you cannot use]

* diaphram or cervical cap with spermicide only you haveto placed these before sex in 6-8 hours

* contraceptive sponges with spermacide [follows you you insert direction, in order to get ihn/es wet, and go you in for a similar one, I think a lesson or more after sex]

* or contains only until your cycles, you start over, and you can pursue your productivity of throuh NFP [natural family planning] Technologies

* or there is mirena... I believes, that it has pill the same hormone as the baby, however, it causes only your uterus..., whereas pill distributes the hormone the baby throughout your body,... possibly is, however, being ovulated and introduces itself on mirena, BUT, BUT, BUT your uterus keeps mirena from allowing implantation


from Mel, I used the Depo-pervo (sp) Schuß.

from g.i.r.l the best birth control does doesn\'t make it simple! Glück with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment