Wednesday 20 July 2011

Birth control, while nursing?

Birth control, while nursing?

Which birth control do you use, and you recommend something? i will be, ausschließlich breast feeding however i immediately doesn\'t want to become again pregnant. my doc recommends the small pill, but i is is annoyingös over the him/it the same time needs, or pregnancy can seem to other. Thanks!

through IBCLC & nurse JC

Best answer chosen by Asker

Progestin Nur contraceptives: This is the method of hormonal birth control, that is recommended by ACOG for it to nurse women. This schließt a "minipills" and Depo-Provera. Progestin, that of only Verhütungsmittel is not thought to influence the quality of the breast milk indeed, maybe they increase the volume of the milk easily, during nursing itself with nonhormonal-Methoden compared. Because maybe it has any effect on breast milk, should not start lactating-Frauen, two or three weeks ago postpartum this Verhütungsmittel, to take.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thank you!!!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



from Emma S, I took the small pill! He/it gave me also other Möglichkeiten like an IUC and an implant, maybe one or two others were, I chose the small pill because I was not willing to commit to the IUC!
Speak with your doctor and see what he/it recommends!

from Ashley F Personally, everything wants to take wouldnt i while i nursed. maybe simply simple old condoms? but un not a doctor of any means.

from Princesa, I took also the small pill while I nursed my daughter, who now is three years old. I didn\'t has a problem with it, and I bemühte me, it, to take every day about the same time, but I must admit that I didn\'t take it at the exact time every day. It works für me. The single point was, that I began to worry, as daughter doesn\'t think as usual nursed. SobaldSobald I sure was, thereß she/it ready, to stop, was to be nursed, that I to the regular pill.
You/they should speak with your doctor and should inquire itself about the possibilities, that you have.

from LAmama Wenn you exclusively upon request your baby nurses, and you don\'t get back your period, you are golden for the first six months after birth. See the connections für more info below.

Source(s,:



through goingcra... I used the small pill to it according to my first child and had side-effects, and then after my son, I had the Mirena IUD. And I loved it. And no matter what each other says, even if you nurse, können you pregnant becomes. if your Periodenhafen\'t came theück, and baby lives from an EXACT-Zeitplan. how every two hours. Then könnten you a chance, not to become pregnant, has, and even if Sie\'wieder can still ovulate credits not this a period you. no doctor will recommend the birth control this form. You/they are better from it, nat,, to do ürliche family planning. A way, to pursue ovulation, in order to become pregnant, or, not to become pregnant.

through jkschmie... I took a small pill, since my son was born. Während es\'s nice to hope that it no chance to become pregnant, gives, during working as a nurse, the fact that you can become pregnant is because you have a period even before, therefore it cannot do sore to take precautions if you are not yet ready. Yes, you have a short window to take it in him/it, but I like the fact, thereß es\'s immediately reversible.

from ladybug quiet I, & I is on the depo-provera-Schuß. You/they get it every 3 months & You/they lands\', you therefore provide to think to take a pill.

through sweetien... I takes the small pill, Jolivette called. I take it at the same time, or within a 3 hour window, every day. There were only some days where I was several hours, that it spät took. I am ungefähr 3 long and one half month on it been, while I nursed. ICH\'d recommends it.

from HeatherJ... if you don\'t want to take the pill, you can ask your doctor for a not-hormonal IUD, intrauterine-Gerät. after your doctor inserted it, it is well 10 years long, and you place mu auf\'tß occasionally more than check him/it everything does. It can be taken out also to every time, if you decide, you want to become again pregnant. And because it no künstlichen hormones have, it can be used while it nurses.

No comments:

Post a Comment