Wednesday 20 July 2011

Breakthrough bleeding, while nursing?

Breakthrough bleeding, while nursing?

Do I therefore have old baby a 3 1/2 month, that exclusively I quiet, and I was not some times for breakthrough, that bleeds, after sex like the beginning of a menstruation very much maybe, but it seems that it happens only to the sex, because it only after one hour or holds so, does it not happen every time, if we only sometimes have sex, didn\'t I still have any period and not feel me definitive like me, is pregnant, made it itself of Ive, that I know 6 times, like what feels,.. any ideas? Ive ließ this never with none of my other children, seeking of only any insight or others, that had the same problem, passes

from Pippin

Best answer chosen by Asker

The single matter to comes in sense, is this called maybe that you are too dry? If this could any Annoy of your cervix causes and any trickle causes? Bemühen you more lube, or places you auf\'t let him/it go so deeply.

, If it continues, check with the doc. Maybe she/it wants to do a mash or throws a näheren gaze on your cervix,
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Is you from lube is not missing but thanks u for answering you
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment