Wednesday 20 July 2011

Breakthrough bleeding after a 3 week of period, while nursing, while ttc...?

Breakthrough bleeding after a 3 week of period, while nursing, while ttc...?

My son is, 11 months old gonna is 1 in a few days and i, the whole time worked as a nurse, and got i my first period, that the beginning of November and him/it lasted 3 weeks, had the trickle i 11 days after this had finished for a few days, and has i dischrge still brownish, and some days ignite pink. I also am ermüdete sooo been, could this be cos for the whole bleeding? I bemühe me also to concieve and to my knowledge i is not pregnant. I am only confused, and only you want to know what goes on,

from Yarro fungus

Best answer chosen by Asker

IchIch doesn\'t trouble me to introduce itself/themselves, but I am in the same boat.

My daughter was born in July 2005. I nursed her/it/them 2006 until August and took w minipillsährend this time. I approached my first period since her/its/their birth at the end of May 2006, and it lasted 4 weeks. Then if I jumped my next period. Period like a faucet was my August. Vollständig bulk. Therefore ließ this WHETHER enters me, and she/it let me come off also from the minipill and uses condoms only some months long. You/they prüften for anemia, and did an ultrasound. You/they found a cyst on my ovary, that been able to be only because of the ovulation, and said she/it, thereß the feed of my uterus in some places unusually fat was. She/it also said, thereß regular pills me, to go back to normal, could help. But three months into this, me, \'m still totally unregelmäßig, and learning about heavy periods, that are unpredictable and last at the end for weeks, as well as nausea and swelling and some other unpleasant symptoms. ICH\'ve changed only to one other pill, and will see if this helps.

My point is anyway, that I had the full workup, and my doctor says that everything, which I find out, while inconveniently and unpleasantly, is complete within the selection of the normal, and it will regulate itself with time.

Probably not what you want to hear, if you take the trouble to become pregnant,...

You/they should speak with your doc. Could some months regul maybeäre pills you sufficiently regular does, that you could predict ovulation and introduce itself?
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through Amanda B Call you gynecologist asap

No comments:

Post a Comment