Wednesday 20 July 2011

Breast biopsy, while nursing?

Breast biopsy, while nursing?

I let a followup-Ultraschall begin soon to control some smalls-Stücke in each breast and discovered, while I was pregnant. I then was closed an ultrasound and even a mammogram theück. i\'m that nurses my 8 months old and is concerned, thereß she/it a biopsy does, will want. everyone did this, während nursing? ICH\'m not anxiously from it, to be pushed with a needle, but I am simply nervous, because there was the clinic, I place my date cunning at one a radiologist was there, but they shared why not with. will a biospy mix in silence for itself with him/it and give any complications, about which I should know, it? ICH\'m only 27.

Additional details

I don\'t have any intent to stop to nurse anytime soon, except if I absolutely have to it, and I already am, times 2 Monate-Rückstand the recommends followup.

4



through vanover0...

Best answer chosen by Asker

I had a lump pregnant in my breast with my almost 3 year old daughter during 4 months. Not to be anything in my follow-up turned out, therefore I didn\'t needs a biopsy, but I had a betrdone ächtliche quantity of reading meanwhile. I was 24 at the moment, and also now am with a boy old four months in 27.

The radiologist is the single certified person in order to read the ultrasound. It doesn\'t mean, thereß it some wrong one gives, but an ultrasound can present only the procedure technically and it cannot read.

I breast fed both of my children, and it startles me, these so few doctors actually know which medication does on breast milk in sense. Don\'t hold any Brustfütterung at, but makes research all medications, that maybe you are given. Some can come through breast milk, ie: Vicodin, and other, your supply can decrease, ie: Belladonna,

Guarantee that they know, that you are a nursing mother. There is not any medical reason, Brustf,ütterung, to stop. If you have questions, verständigen you please through your local hospital or your pharmacist a lactation advisor.

Best wishes!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



through. Telephone call and asks, so that can estimate a date u, after rises uit has ört to nurse if it will interfere,

from mommy to David is not usual, but his/its possible one...

/ NB/NBJanFeb.

With 8 months, your baby needs you for a good yearns you for itself during... I would see more in it, if a biopsy is used,...

No comments:

Post a Comment