Wednesday 20 July 2011

Nurses, needing of answers!?

Nurses, needing of answers!?

I nurse... loving of the experience. But I have a fibroid, the seemingly grew, während I pregnant was. It prepares me switched on w for contraction like Schmerz\'m, that assumes, as my cycleäre. It trägt also to digestive questions with the ich\'ve always had problems with it.. simply more badly now. My question is, what can, I do/take, in order to become more, "regularly" * without * giving the baby relaxed stools?! gives it also any women, who dealt with fibroids, which treatment did you choose, are there natural medicines? Mommies, requests help me, I want to continue, my small too füttern!

from Jackie

Best answer chosen by voters

did you try plums? I ate plums, and it has my daughter doesn\'t influence at all. Ask with your doctor, they should fähig is, you something, to help find, to do you more comfortably, and it you, to allow, to continue, to work your child as a nurse. Glück! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (2)



won\'t influence poo of your baby through jael_hk-Faser in your food! Go ahead and eat many Früchte and veg, you eat yogurt, baby put isn to the Verfügung\'t lactose intolerantly, you drink much water.

WennWenn you a hard time, to get enough fiber, has, attempt fruit smoothies or green smoothies that is done with only fruit and tide or in the case from the becomes green smoothies, I swear fruit, water and baby spinach, you cannot taste it!), Sie\'ll gets the value Ihres of whole day of fruit and veg, with loads of the fiber, vitamins, minerals, enzymes, all types of good matters! I würde doesn\'t recommend to take a fiber supplement.

As far as the fibroids the most fibroids is sufficiently small that they don\'t need any treatment. If experiences Sie\'wieder much pain, maybe you want over the treatment/removal-Möglichkeiten available for your OB/gyn speaks.

Luck!

through Tricia coffee works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment