Wednesday 20 July 2011

Breastfeeding+Mini-Pille.. like probably to b pregrnant again?

Breastfeeding+Mini-Pille.. like probably to b pregrnant again?

With it my baby is, nurses 13weeks shes and takes the small pill..., but car got again sick i, you only need a nap, period pains and headaches like whom i, was pregnant with my baby. Each other became pregnant, während the being on the small pilln, that nurses? keep it in mind, almost one blood needed itransfer, and couldnt really makes one month later long, the doctors, who still provided r about my iron for itself, everything. Maybe my K goesörper to it back, as it was birth after him/it coz for my iron?

Additional details

My period has not yet returned, midwife says his/its cos un nursing. My lil-Mad little gets only breastmilk. Taking every day of the pill within 3hrs of the same time.

5



through woman the astonishment

Best answer chosen by Asker

If exclusively you quiet, and you then take your pill at the exact same time, I guess, that it is only your iron levels or some different one(s), of pregnancy every day every day. You/they könnten pregnant is although particularly, if you built dung the taking of the pill. I became pregnant with my second baby seven weeks, after I had my chief, I nursed ausschließlich, and I was on depo prevara..., so that it could happen! Take a Prüfung, in order to ease your mind.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Ty, now I now could be it sick reception examination
Save to! ! RSS

This question about "Breastfeeding+Mini p. " was asked on it originally! Answers New Zealand

Other Answers (1)



through switmima, your period is late? his/its very unlikely one thinks i w to become pregnantährend on the pill and nursing, except if forgot u to take the pill on some days. You/they müssen probably your iron levels of check gets, a lack of iron causes tiredness.

No comments:

Post a Comment