Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can I take birth control while I nursed?

Can I take birth control while I nursed?

This is gonna-Klang beautifully dumb, but my grandfather is the man, who lifted me. I am gegenwärtig pregnant and during my husband is put in, I spoke with him/it, and he/it told me that birth control takes couldn\'t I if I wanted to breast feed. He/it said, thereß, if I did, would be the medicine against the breast milk, that has isnfür \'t. gratefully good the baby, I a medical date on Monday, but now, my husband is convinced that my grandfather has a big influence on our life. it likes it the father there (whom no one of us had)ß it to it bad only condoms just in case are and want to use. ICH\'ve hörte never from birth control, that is a question with nursing, but guesses breast milk therefore conserves medicine I, if alcohol can influence. Is so true? Oder is my Großvater shapes simply really old?

If it is not true, is there a way that I can convince my husband, that it will be okay for me in order to take ihn/es even if we use also condoms? It it strongly kümmerte itself, if it comes become be hard to matters, that therefore convince him/it.

from Beth

Best answer chosen by Asker

Her/its/their grandfather is correct, if you take hormonal birth control pills, the hormones get into your milk. You/they können also a decrease in your milk production causes. The baby Pille, safe is looked at in general how it doesn\'t interfere with milk production. Any IUDs (that lands) \'t has hormones, is used maybe. You/they können with your doctor over your possibilities speaks.

I would propose personally that you view natural family Planning (NFP). You/they können your signs of the fertility (fundamental temperature) cervical mucus oversees, and so on, through representing of them and the interpreting the table will tell you if you are fertile, or not. If you land, \'t wants to become pregnant, itself während contains the fertile time or an obstacle method uses. If you know, you are not fertile, you khas önnen unprotected sex with no worries. No drugs, in order to harm the baby, no side-effects, in order to eat with you, and you have vollständige control of that, what continues with your body. If you are careful when representing and following for the rules, NFP can be effective 99 percent, that to most other birth control forms over the market comparable is. NFP also is nützlich for it, to take the trouble, to introduce itself/themselves, if you decide to have another child in the future.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks! will use the NFP because i-Don\'t wanna-Risiko something.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



through Barb M, the combined pill has estrogen, that can cause problems for the baby and should be avoided for the first 6 months, if you choose to nurse. The small pill, also only pill named progesterone, is normally viewed as safe to take, während nursing. Like also previously erwit became ähnt, obstacle methods and NFP are also possibilities. Kellymom.com also has großes nursing info, from which you could check. Congrats on your baby!

Source(s,:

I am a mommy of 3 and kellymom.com

through cadenqui.... hello there is he/it a hint / cs/breast.

You/they are gotten more exact advice if you only google your question and finds a reliable source. Speak also with your doctor and let him/it then know you, that are found, from what! (:

I know about Anthony and Danielle that you can bread feet with the mirena-IUD. You Dr. becomes with you the safe talks about the birth control possibilities and O.K. for nursing hopefully this will assure to you and your husband

so many other types of birth control are from Tammi There nowadays, and YES, some of them can be taken, while nursing! Ask your doctor for respects, but you become many Möglichkeiten has, so your husband should be calmed down soon!

from Courtney No.. It could cause your breast milk. It has other hormones of the aren\'t well, in your Körper, to place, while nursing.

through babygirl... depo is the surest birth control to be taken, while they nurse, thats this, which uses i and loves it! his/its großes and no more periods have u,

through proud mommy, my doc said that only unites u can take, un one of the depo shot, and i nurses:)

No comments:

Post a Comment