Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can lunch meats eat after they had you your baby?? welll if your quiet?

Can lunch meats eat after they had you your baby?? welll if your quiet?

i read that, while you are pregnant, that jargon eats you lunch meat and hotdogs and Salami-balogina-Schinkenspeck. so now cram full her/it liek thereß i had, my son is being been again O.K., eatting thos-Sachen. i also nurses

through proud mommy

Best answer chosen by voters

It is fine to eat her/it/them while it nurses. The single matters, that you still avoid, müssen, or narrowly at least, is caffeine and alcohol. And place i auf\'tßt fish with too much mercury. Geniusßen you! :)

Source(s,:

Nursed my daughter one year long, expecting in 5 weeks of #2! 50 percent 3 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



I never have heard about CMU in order not to eat those matters during pregnant. ICH\'m 12 weeks pregnant and had a hotdog only tonight for dinner. :) And I aß she/it, while I nursed my first son. Er\'s-Geldstrafe, and never showed all signs of the tummy because of themanger. Keep your baby only in the eye, and if it seems, has similar baby because of something, which you, then you, eat, knows a Bauchschmerz\'ll next time not to eat it! :) I always did attempt and mistakes with my son, and wu,ßte, that coffee or any other caffeinated-Getränk eat couldn\'t I spaghetti, lasagna, while they nurse. IF you eat something well, that sits doesn\'t, with your baby, only r,ülpst or rubs the stomach of baby und/oder back, and it doesn\'t eat again. Glück! Don\'t is to is annoyingös, except if you or beverage smoke and then nurse.

Source(s,:

Mom to 8 months old son, Brydon. 12 weeks pregnant with baby #2!

through wink86, you can begin. It is the nitris amonis in it, thereß she/it wants, that you avoid during the pregnancy. You/they placed it in Delikatessengeschäftsfleische and hotdogs, to prevent about listeria. Nitris amonis becomes known to cause cancer in animals, einschließlich of the people. You/they können it eats, but I place auf\'t recommends, it, to eat every day.

through bluenake.... as i my doctors said, while i was pregnant, that the "rules" listened i to the internet, they laughed at me for being so paranoid and told that I, that didn\'t bring therefore much of that, what read i on the internet, to hearts. Therefore, it believes in all honestly i-Don\'t, thereß eating lunch meat she/it will hurt.

through IBCLC & Nurse JC Eat, this yearns, as which you like, as the baby, you don\'t have any problems, you then continue to eat it. If the baby becomes fussy, you think over him/it, in which you ate the last 3 days, after. 17 percent 1 voices

property is through lives that of hotdogs I and lunchmeat ate, during pregnant and nursing and my baby and I are completely fine.

from NIC You, however, can would eat her/it/them I in restraint! 17 percent 1 voices

through St.\'s Paddy\'s day baby you can eat lunch meat again lol

No comments:

Post a Comment