Wednesday 20 July 2011

Everyone, that loss food with HCG weight and breastfeeding/nursing familiar is. read on für details......?

Everyone, that loss food with HCG weight and breastfeeding/nursing familiar is. read on für details......?

WennWenn HCG during the pregnancy in the body natural is, and nurses can I continue women, while they are pregnant, to nurse while HCG takes I? If it is the beschränkte food, that is dangerous, or the HCG? My baby is 7 months old and ißt during the day\'s all and beverage formula, but with night, she/it nurses for comfort, that I guess. Therefore hängt her/its/their food not from nursing from. Is it more quietly O.K. to then nurse? You/they conserve me e-mail if Sie\'d likes too für more details. Thanks!

from T

Best answer chosen by voters

a web site, that could help,: o,

/ 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment