Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can you jump periods while you nurse?

Can you jump periods while you nurse?

I had my first period havent for myself last month besides this month. Why it is so unregelmäßig? Is normal in such a way? Ive nurses 8 months long. I dont thinks un pregnant.

through maegs33

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they absolutely can, they could be the whole time, that you are nursing, even irregular.

My period returned with 16 months with my first. It wasn\'t-Stammkunde für probably 6 months more.

Still is no sign of my period and my current baby 12 months.

As a note, your hormones are not from hit, they are there where it should be. One of the Gründe that women, the dormant, lower rate of the breast has, and ovary\'s cancers are that they have less periods over her/its/their lifespans, as women of the didn\'t-Krankenschwester. not having a period or the credit of unregelmäßigen and easy periods protects your body, nothing, \'from hit\' over it.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
thanks=D
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (9)



through bluidsha... I nursed 3-6 months long with my two children and every time, who needed over one year for my period in order to return. As it did, it was für over one year DREADFUL, as recompensing lost time!, but it resembles schließlich from. I didn\'t Hüpferperioden however I would not be surprised. With all hormonal fluctuations, not much w,ürde me after two children surprises!

through mother and woman, I has belong that you can miss periods.
But my sister after law had a period, and the next month didn\'t have one, a pregnancy examination took, and it was postive.
This not say, that the case with you is, but maybe you want to take an examination in order to only certainly be.

through??... d... it will be irregular, because your hormones still are from wack. Guarantee your sure one only on your data and if still you me your monthly vermi after 28 further daysßt have, an examination, in order to only certainly be, takes you \'d, those are CIDER fertile after your first period.

through Liz OH yes, I didnt has a period one year long after my first. My second daughter is six months old, and I have bled not at all. Geniusßen you it only! I am.....

Source(s,:

nursing of mommy of two
one, that still nurses,

answers good through hoppykit universe, but makes keep in mind that only because you don\'t have, a period doesn\'t mean that you cannot become pregnant. Don\'t rely on nursing as your birth control.

through mandyhor.... co my EBF-Baby had my first postpartum-Periode I, as he/it was 18 months old and another didn\'t have one three months long.

it tells about C N ive that you can go without your period for until 2 years, if nurses so long u,....

through sapphira.... yes very normal. Dont worries too much.
Don\'t have any unprotected sex and don\'t enjoy any periods while they last!

through iambless... i havent had one meanwhile, before got i, preggo worked ihave as a nurse 4 almost 11 months of love

No comments:

Post a Comment