Wednesday 20 July 2011

Cervical mucus, while nursing?

Cervical mucus, while nursing?

I am one more exclusively breastfeeder. Baby is 5 months. I notice, thereOn occasion, ß blood cm, that was not brought in connection with intercourse, sounded. Could this be brought in connection with the break-in of my period? I hope, thereß doesn\'t spare pregnant I is?

through pkitty19...

Best answer chosen by voters

I nurse exclusively my first daughter up to her, was approximately 7 months old. I never had erupted cervical mucus, während he/it nursed. Calm down, however, this könnte normal is. About you only sicherzustellen\'wieder not pregnant or this something not, you have aufw with a doctorärts a check.

Nursing slowed the beginning of my cycle, but you can be pregnant before the credit per your first cycle since your last child\'s birth. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment