Wednesday 20 July 2011

Can you take, do you plan B while you nurse?

Can you take, do you plan B while you nurse?

My fiances and I had sex yesterday evening and didn\'t use any protection, and I am not yet pill on the baby. Stupidly weiß I. Anyways, now, I am super paranoid thereover, to become again pregnant, and asked, whether you can bring plan B, if of Sie\'wieder of nursing? I always have been on any form of the birth control, so that I aufsetze,weißweiß \'t all the B of plan... if it is sure for me, can I get to take, while it nurses, with any pharmacy, or must I go to the doctor?

one is from Chloe!

Best answer chosen by Asker

I saw a night in plan B, after our condom had broken and also had nursed exclusively, and I found that the reaction 50/50 was if safe occurs while it nurses. Es\'s, about the best with a pharmacist or a doctor over this situation, to speak. I finished not to take it because I found from it, whether I ausschließlich nursed, it can be 97-98 percent effective against pregnancy, but naturally aufsetzen\'t relies on it. If you really then are worried, you get plan B ouchßer the chances of you, that are pregnant, is again slim, yes it gives a chance, but likes me, that am said, that it is slim.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Yes, I did any reading over the LAM-Methode of the B.C., and it seems more beautifully legit. I am simply SUPER paranoid thereover, to become again pregnant, I place auf\'t knows which I would do!
Save to! ! RSS Chloe is one! I weiß! I took a Schwangerschaftspr recentlyüfung, because away I me and the whole 3 minutes felt, I flipped out what we would do, from thinking if again pregnant, as Chloe still is so young, and we plan a wedding, you thank kindliness, it was negative... we wants another baby one day soon, but not now!

Report abuse

Other Answers (4)



from D and N\'s mommy, that I think, that it is O.K., simply double check with the pharmacist. SieSie können to the pharmacy goes and gets it as it, you yearn as Sie\'wieder over 18. Nurse ausschließlich? If you are, there is a chance of pregnancy, but it, s quite low. If you got a period already since it, you take your baby to then have definitley the plan B., that I began, because it ungeschI had nurse ützten sex with my husband, as my son was 4 months old, exclusively. I didn\'t becomes pregnant, until my son was 10 months old, and that was 2 months after I riseört had to work as a nurse. But my sister after law immediately continued her/its/their normal cycles with all 3 of her/its/their children, and she/it nursed ausschließlich. So better, to be, certainly, as I guess sorrowfully!

Source(s,:

Mommy to a 18 month old and 33 weeks w #2

from Andrea Ratliff OMG urbanite! I was willing to ask the same question!!! I & my fiance had sex also yesterday evening and un not on B.C. still. un nursing ausschlieIt is ßlich and my daughter today 7 weeks. All i can extremelyählen, that you are, that you can get it with every pharmacy. it thinks i if it is bad to take it, während you nurses, recommends i to hold in order to take plan you think b. roughly about it. Her/its/their baby will still be healthy with formula. His/its not similar formula, that is nursing, is bad simply better. i weiß only, that another baby wants dont i!!!!

google it! the heraus\'t found badly isn for him/it i, it will decrease your milk supply exactly.

Be successful to you and me!!!

from Christop.... they can get it with the pharmacy with no rule as it, you yearn as you are in 18. How für the nursing part asks you the pharmacist. Or you können probably results with a simple google-Suche gets.

from Aygo of Toyota ya his/its fine, in order to take. i mußte to the doctor go to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment