Wednesday 20 July 2011

Could I be pregnant, although still nurses I?

Could I be pregnant, although still nurses I?

Hello. ICH\'ve, the much of these questions on it here is seen, weiß so quite, that it is possible,..., but wanted to get only some thoughts. ICH\'m, that nurses my 4 months old. I nursed him/it ausschließlich for the 1. 2 months, and then, I closed to the work theück and started, with formula the 10 hours long per day, that I am from home away, to supplement, although at least once during the day pumping, while with the work, I noticed that my cycle approximately 2 returned, & 1/2 weeks, after I had gone back to the work, and started to supplement 3 feedings of day with formula, I didn\'t have my next cycle... ..2 & 1/2 weeks late (now) and only doesn\'t know you, whether I could possibly be AGAIN this pregnant soon! ICH\'ve has ungeschütztes sex for the last month & 1/2, since I nursed, and believes, that I still possibly didn\'t begin again because of my hormones and the silence, and so on..., but, to be surprised, begins, if I am pregnant. I had some strange Kr a few weeks agoämpfe. I should prüfen, or is it probably only my hormones, that delay my cycle?

Additional details

I noticed that my milk productions decreased,..., but knows, that this can is also because of the fact, that I work during the day, and complementary with formula

3



from L C

Best answer chosen by voters

Yes! I did and women in Europyou make a quantity äer for him/it.

However, you/they must bring down your prolactin-Niveaus. Prolactin verzögert ovulation and ruins the feed for implanting. In order to lower prolactin, you work only 4 times as a nurse or less and does you only f every timeür under 15 mins as a nurse. You allow this, still milk ouchßer to do it fools your hormones.

You/they will finish to lose your milk if pregnant because of the pregnancy hormones approximately 5-6 months. 100 percent 6 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through ~ Miracle... I would become the deffinately-Prüfung, only before the hospital left i with my son, whom the midwife came, and talked with me about alot of the matters and one of those most important things, that did her/it/them repeating, was that you can still become pregnant while you nurse, is an old wifes-Erzählung, and that, that you are the first couple of the months extremely fertile after birth and could fall again easily pregnant.
Therefore if would be you i, the deffinately-Prüfung would become i. Glück.

Source(s,:

19 year old mummy 16 months of old son

No comments:

Post a Comment