Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did you smoke ciggerettes while you nursed?

Did you smoke ciggerettes while you nursed?

I was in the habit of smoking b4, that I got pregnant, I now have be pregnant pregnant, and havnt almost 33 weeks since the day, that I from me, a ciggerette, found. I dont wants again aufwbegins ärts back, but there is a possibility, I could begin again... I abstained so long on one, and an individual one had havnt... nt even under the worst pressure, but I want to nurse. And if I begin again, I dont weiß like this will influence my milk production or the milk even... do/did that you smoke while nursing? Hält it the production of breastmilk at? where there any problems? Still something, that informs me of it you, können? Something, which you did, to distract about itself from smoking? I understand how stupid smoking is, so please, no comments thereover..... please answer my questions nice. Thanks

from Snowbarb...

Best answer chosen by voters

Well it is taken care of wonderfully, that you didn\'t smoke at all during your pregnancy, you should be very proud of itself.

As far as the smoking during the breast feeding. The danger isn\'t smoking reduces your milk supply, although it könnte, because it hinders blood vessels, it is that your milk would contain the drug nicotine if you smoked during the months, that you breast feed your baby not to mention, that the smell of the cigarettes is hideous.

If I was you, I really, you really take the trouble not to smoke again, it is the best for THEM and best for your baby and it is so expensive. I place wei auf\'tß, how many cigarettes nowadays are, but introduces, that you spend every week on it in $75, smokes, that therefore is every month, that is every year, every ten years $300, over $3,500, you discard $35,000 on cigarettes! Over your working life of maybe 40 years, that is like a lottery profit, - $140,000, that you will smoke away. This puts new cars many vacations, maybe a new house, that für your child, dar\'s-Ausbildung, pays for your home when buying new appliances and furniture. 50 percent 2 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



from Sam Smoking, that, that is about you, is damaging to the health to others and more. If you want to make your child advance for cancerous going.

from Doonhame.... property takes care of you should not be smoking for this with pride. Don\'t ruins your whole hard work by beginning again!
This should be interesting for you, scroll along for the part over nursing.


from Pippin, while I didn\'t smoke, while I nursed, or ever, if you finish the smoking again, it is much better to smoke and nurses as to smoke and formula feed.
Maybe nicotine nicotine reduces your milk supply, although it won\'t dry it completely up, and a small quantity comes to the baby through the milk, the benefits of breastmilk offer any protection against the risks of used smoke abandonment.

And really you did big through stationary smoking for the last 7 months. Sie\'wieder at the hthe physical nicotine desires now should be past ärtesten part why again, you simply consider to begin?

"Distraction" should be quite easy. Während I lands, \'t knows, as matters are in your community, here you cannot smoke in ANY public places. SieSie müssen about cigarettes at the store, instead of to take her/it/them only from the shelf, asks. Most people are höflich over it, not in order to smoke you, if you ask. , And if you have your baby with you, würde only a cretin anyway before an infant lights up, is much less impolite, if you don\'t ask him/it to it. therefore, it seems to me, thereß the beginning again more effort of a quantity would bring, and concious believed, as they did only that, what does Sie\'ve. 25 percent 1 voices

from LuvMy2Gi.... no, I didn\'t smoke any cigarettes while I nursed, pregnant or any other time. My mother died of Lungenkerbs as i was in 18, she/it was 47, from smoking. She/it smoked because she/it was 18 years old.

During the pregnancy, to smoke, can cause low birth weight babies and increase the chances of your baby, who die of SIDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment