Wednesday 20 July 2011

Cramps, while nursing?

Cramps, while nursing?

Nurse 4 months long and didn\'t have any period. I become für the last week like cramps menstrual, but still no period. I understand, während the silence, could I not menstruate damit\'s-Normale, but are the cramps? ICH\'m not pregnant.

Additional details

With my 6 weeks postpardem-Scheck on the doctor said, that my uterus sorts normally by the size was. I nursed 4 MONTHS long. What else could it be? I am not pregnant.

10



through ilovesta...

Best answer chosen by voters

It is very normal because your body of Oxytocin frees if your baby breast lives even after months from nursing. Dort\'s nothing, itself ungefähr, to provide.

Source(s,:

Six month left until me is a RN and has OB-Drehungen done. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



through kitchd, the cramps are your uterus, that contracts again to his/its normal size. His/its painful one, but completely normal dafür, to nurse mommies. been there, done, thereß, 4 times across. Geniusßen you despite the cramps your baby and the nursing experience. It läßt after a while after. Hängen you in there, while it lasts, has you my support, you conserve me e-mail if you need more!!

Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment