Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did you have to nurse any problems?

Did you have to nurse any problems?

i nurses my 10 days old and has serious problems, it is, all i does, every other hour one hour long and he/it seems to never become satisfied! now muß every others tense i feed i after feeding one hour long in an oz of pumped milk adds adds. As I was pregnant, thereß I like I was, will nurse one year long, now, I cannot handle it, and it brings me to feeling like me, a bad mommy becomes and defeats. I want whats at the best für does his/its health and nurses, but my nipples are raw, and he/it doesn\'t seems satisfied to become. It is here in 4pm, and I calm down Hafen\'t been fit is feed and alteration ähig to be left the room or to clean my teeth, because all i does, diapers and comforts him/it. People comeover, in order to visit, and sees the baby, but she/it sees only some minutes long i, you then are in order to live while my husband entertains her/it/them. MeinMein lives becomes gef into the bedroomührt, while my Ehemännerleben didn\'t change at all. I weiß, that you probably tell motherhood to welcomes, but please places auf\'t, please instead softness words of encouragment. I get overwelmed with baby blues and Gefühl, defeated...

through mom+

Best answer chosen by Asker

Greet to his/its first growth ray. As mean daughter exactly 12 days old were, fütterte she/it every hour or more for a full day straight. I wanted to cry right and then and there, wanted to give up. She/it was fortified at my breast the whole day. I became erschöpft, my nipples hurt more than my cut, and I took the trouble to recover from a c-Teil. My MIL was past and pißte, that the baby wanted the whole time and she/it to eat, has her/it/them couldn, \'t. My hubby, God blesses his/its soul, that is tried to help with the following advice,: says you to her/it/them "only no". you können itself introduces! But, I didn\'t resigns and came to love for him/it and could not introduce him/it any other way.

Some further time will pass this over the course of the months few after it. It is your Baby\'s-Weg, your K,örper, to be too bulky, to make more milk for preparation for his/its growing needs. It normally only last a few days and then, matters come to normal theück. There is not anything wrong with your milk supply, although it itself fühlt, the way. Relax, you put your Füße high, and you concentrate on him/it. Don\'t worries about each other. Inform you hubby, visitors, she/it können next week returns to reject, nobody will be offended particularly if they have children of her/its/their own one, and if they are, too bad. Leave the n hubbyächste diaper changes and grasps you, a fast shower completes toothbrushing as well. The nächste growth ray will be a quantity more easily because you will be ready for it.

Meanwhile, you let baby so often worked as a nurse as he/it wants and jumps the bottles. You/they können this does. Hängen you in there and luck.

ALSO: if you want company, you don\'t worry in order to work as a nurse before friends and family. If everyone is uncomfortable, können she/it goes. It is the natürlichste matter in the world.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thank for the positive advice, needed very much...
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (17)



from AliM after you are taken care of nourishing he/it, you give baby to daddy and going one hour long from walk. geniusßen you the refreshment. Daddies sometimes place exactly auf\'t knows, HOW complicated becoming is.

through bird Flippin\'s Zuerst from, it is gotten better, it becomes, I promise. This welländige care helps you to build supply, therefore there gewann\'t is constant care about some weeks. Sorrowfully, but some weeks. It lasts ungefähr 6 weeks, to get about a nursing pattern. Whoever says, thereß you company must consider? If they came in order to see the baby to take those minutes and to have a shower, they clean you Zähne, and that does, what you must do to feeling, that is refreshed. After a nursing session is past, any breast milk rubs on your nipples and ließ she/it, air dries. This becomes with the raw broken Gefühl helps. I recommend, a lactation advisor, KL or, to find relatives or friend, the one more successfully nurser was, about you with your Gefühlen and, to help your difficulties.

I had many difficulties as I first started to work my son as a nurse. I have flat nipples and had handle questions because of my nipples. It, that was felt like my son, didn\'t do hold as a nurse. I have problems with engorgement, the wider handle matter causes. I became so frustrated. I acted until the 6 week marks, and if care, that until then goes well, on which I give, has w I didn\'türde. As soon as I met these 6 week marks, care was more easily, much easier. Es\'s almost 13 months später and my son still works as a nurse.

It becomes easier. Place only away to inform itself/themselves of this.

from Mommy08, I am also a new mommy, and I understand your pain completely! :) Any mommys can and no problems nurses at all, and any difficulties have others. I, that my baby für as it wants nursed, yearns me as me, could, because I knew, that it was the best for him/it, but after only 4 weeks, everything, which I did, pumped every hour for hours. IchIch mußte the pump use because the peditrician gave a pacifier in the hospital him/it,... and I have kinda flat nipples. , sad TMI, Anyways... long Geschichtenkurzschluß... I didn\'t gets very far the pumping of the whole day... and I pumped so very much that my nipples actually peeled away, again TMI.. sorrowfully advised Mein doctor me to go ahead and to change to formula. About my nI will trouble ächstes baby more heavily myself to nurse,... with it I guesses, it depends only on the person. Fühlen you itself not badly over it, to give him/it formula! You/they gave to him/it the good stuff 10 days long... and thats more than what some babies gets... with it you what you think, does is the best. However if you aren\'t, the well schläft, or the meal well or bringing of itself at least a small quantity of time for a good yields in the bath or which mark one, that you feel, better than you not the best mommy to your new baby can be! Don\'t ließ anybody you brand feeling about your election badly although:) only gives you to your baby much love and many kisses, luck in you and glad new year! Sad over the novel... haha

Source(s,:

New mommy to a precious 3 month old baby young:,

through makes you your own thinking! "My life is led into the bedroom while my Ehemännerleben didn\'t change at all."

You/they need nursing help; trouble La Leche League--

through lindy h i had a boat load of problem breatfeeding my son. He/it wouldn\'t snaps on it in order to protect his/its life and became jaundice. You/they asked me, he/it had enough to give him/it any formula, after only had this the breast to guarantee.
He/it tore after it, my nipple directly opens, i knows sounds awfully, but they have, this big nipple covers, that really works, you protect your nipples and so easily for your child, who snapped on it.
Ask for any help also with the pediatrician, whom they can always give advice,

from Jillian ~ * Cohen\'s mummy * ~ my Sohneskrankenschwester at least every 45 minutes, its\' normal. and good! they do this, about your milk supply too erhöhen. the more they nurse, that more milk, that you will do. if your nipple then is raw, thereß you somebody must get, you handle, to help with them. this is normal. Maybe you/they also work on working as a nurse in other position and care, wis ährend people around, so that you land, \'t must sneak off itself or something. it gets better. the same way was i. i first had many difficulties. the H are the first few weeksärtesten. Babies also suck, because not only gladly she/it für meal however comfort nurses. it is the best to let work him/it as a nurse only from you. the pumping of doesn\'t comes out as much milk as baby does. it is gotten i-Versprechen better. eventaully Sie\'ll is fähig, to go, around and to nurse your baby and to do matters at the same time. even do baby and type with TWO H for you on Y!A to the same durationände lol and them as a nurse, you become better for care and will work besides few than nurse, if they then go for them through spurtslol, again small pigs again. many people believe, thereß women, who never nurse for longer, all problems however this had, \'s disloyal. i had difficulties of getting to snap and everything this with first, but i remained on that occasion.


my son had also jaundice, that made him/it really tired, and stuff. which is the best matter breastmilk für jauidice and any sun, not formula. and don\'t use any nipple signs. they don\'t teach you to bring like your baby to snap, and them no baby teaches, as snapping is. they reduce also your milk supply, because she/it no direct pressure on your milk managements frompractices.

i never felt cooped upward, because went i to the house of my Aprent\'s, all teh times, and my Stiefmama helped me and she/it and i constantly talked, while i baby nursed, and she/it would make me for something to eat, and my brother (who was at the moment in 3) would love to watch. this Brosch has iüre, the pitcutes of each nursing postition and each hwo showed to be deecreet in public and him/it, helped me very much sooooo, and i only practices, because days staright and it helped a quantity

Source(s,:

working my 21 months as a nurse old

through chrysie, it sounds like me as i had my baby! she/it fütterte each 1 1/2hrs! his/its soooooo, that frustrates, but as he/it it becomes older, hell doesn\'t stink along his/its meal in any time, and spaced is more itll out! then, if you in solid Körpern adds adds, it gets this much more easily. hängen you in there only! i dont weiß of a yr, because knows i, seems this at the moment like it eternally, but yall only began. youre erschöpfte from this whole being new, but yearns before, you and your baby will be pros with reading each other! take it f from dayür day. trust me, it gets better! , i never, but now believed my mommy recognizes i, it needs only time!,

through natural_.... oh hunny, I remember feeling EXACTLY like you is at the moment.

I had inverted, nipples and my daughter could simply not snap. The nurses in the hospital were noticed useless and simple "oh good will have you "she/it exactly to bottlefeed instead gave my daughter formula, that claimed, to injustice, that she/it would become, then you starve.

I went home and looked for the advice of the lactation advisors. You/they cams from and within 3 had latched minutes my daughter and working like a cavalryman as a nurse! However, you/they showed this it the correct positions and snapping technology, 6 weeks of pain and H needed meölle, in order to get ihn/es right.

MeineMeine nipples became and bleeding cut, was managements, I cried every day of the pain and the frustration, becomes blocked. But I was resolved, thereß I quiet would become. I kämpfte on it, and finally we settled in it, and 19 months later still go strongly! Everyone told me, it is the fight worth, and they had völlig right.

I white, how tough it seems at the moment, you are tired and exhausted and in pain. But it gets, you improve, I promise:)

Watch some videos over snapping, a correct handle doesnt hurts, but it takes any practice on both you as well as your babies, you divide in order to get ihn/es right. If really you contact the La Leche-Verband kämpfen, they will help you.

Newborns drink at the breast ALOT, they only take the trouble to justify your supply. It is instinctive behavior. Only role with it and gets Schläfchen, every time if you can. A good baby messenger should help you to work as a nurse as you walk around so the best your day, thereß you can.

I promise, you, if you can get through this tough part, want you fel the biggest feeling of the performance in the world. And it therefore is value it! I promise x

through Jaiden\'s Mommy Your baby will often work as a nurse. This is completely normal. I believe, thereß each mommy 24/7 as a nurse seemingly worked. Her/its/their Babybedürfnisse this milk, in order to grow, so that they nurse in order to make more for it. There were times seriously where I wanted to go to formula, but so gladly I didn\'t! nobody said per, thereß it easy would be, but if I look back, it was one small push in the street, and we are here, 6 months later still breast feeding. Pumping is a better Lösung, as offering of formula, but you can nevertheless harm your supply since pumping, she/it is not resembling as a nursing baby. Remain him/it with breast, you use lanolin cream für sore nipples.

Do you know that I like many hours for the couch spent? Könnte also 10 straight lines has been. The whole time, that my husband went, I was on the couch care and veraltered diapers, weighing a baby, you name it. But I didn\'t gets much of a chance to eat or to drink. I learned, as is each free second to be used. I learned to work like as a nurse and to sleep at the same time! That was groß. I aß much lean Küche\'s. and I sure cries you a quantity.

I took, a bath likes as soon as every 2 or 3 days. Good matter of new mommies aren\'t places, he/it is expected to go! I cleaned myself them/her/it Zähne, as I had the chance. You/they know, this stuff is so trivial and gives this a rat behind if you smell badly, or your Zähne is insane. You/they have a baby, itself dafür, to provide, and your number is a priority he/she. I was enviously on my husband SO, but I mußte learn to get done with it. Anus universe, he/it was our source of income, and without it können wir\'t survives, therefore I was sure, him/it, to let get his/its sleep, while I was upward from daughter the whole night as well.

This will also pass. My pediatrician, in her/its/their cute phillipino-Akzent, said loves you your baby always?! you loves her/it/them?! show her/its/their love and is glad! No baby blues!" lol that those words therefore encouraged to me. As I descended and this frustrated, \'s loved her/it/them everything, of which I thought, and bowed each Bed for itselfürfnis before her/it/them!

Luck and it will go through it, before you know, the memories will tend!

through milk maids, I felt the exact same way, as daughter thinks 10 days old was. You/they are not defeated. Before you know it, you become much better f for itselfühlen. Was also very difficult f the first 2 or 3 weeksür me.
I, that was felt like everything, which I did, nourished my baby! I thought, thereß it everything was, I would have to do time, my house became a chaos, and I recovered from a c-Teil! Believe it, or it didn\'t get better. Hängen you in there, because the rewards of nursing are so big.
Believe over it, how difficult it was, and you almost are through the hard part, but if you give it up, would be these whole difficulties for nothing.
As your baby becomes bigger that he/it will be capable to hold more in his/its stomach. My Tochter\'s-Kinderarzt told me, thereß between 10-12lbs she/it capable is much more to be held and gives it a significant difference in duration between feedings.

vonvon Donna <> < The first baby was fine nurse!, but as I the second had, he/it was in the NICU before I got to begin, therefore mußten she/it him/it on one bottle places. Also, as they brought him/it to me, mußte him/it, to snap on it, is taught, because he/it first had learned on the bottle. After I had brought him/it home, I developed mastitis because I, that the whole time gets him/it on right, wasn\'t. Then, I developed a Ri in my nippleß, but continued nursing. Schließlich was I capable without nursing any complications and, to give up, as he/it was 11 months old.

Take the trouble, more like every three four hours on a schedule from, to procure for your baby. Use lanolin on your nipples after you nursed. And report your husband, in order to help some, it also is his/its baby, however! At the moment, you need the help, because you from giving birth physically erschöpft is. After you rested k for itselfönnen, it will be better. And your husband can help you to do itself/themselves putting in time through this hectic one.

I felt you making simple through chocolate in my bag like you as I had my daughter. You/they are no bad mommy as it, you yearn itself, as you this, which your child needs to the Verfügung puts. If you want to give up nursing, you do it. You/they become no dreadful mother dafür is to be given formula to your baby. In one year or so nobody will know or provides whether your baby was nursed, or Formel-gefüttert. Guarantee, thereß you eats. If you, \'t, land, you won\'t produce any milk. Continue to pump milk, about formula hinzuzufügen, your baby will get something this way, if you can do it no more, That helped me to feel better over my baby, who gets the useful breast milk. Also, Sie\'ll is fähig, to get out the house and to bring any time to itself. You/they earn time, you, weg\'wieder the doing of a gigantic work and sometimes needs a break. Donfür needing and bringing of itself time guilty \'t-Gefühl. you go to the doctor and inquire you about postpartum-Depression for itself. Es\'s-Normale, in order to feel the way, that of Gef youühl, but I am sure that you want to feel better. Don\'t ließ somebody you, not to go on meds, is too bulky, if you feel, it is the best for you. Over all other, Don, \'t listens people, who believe, that they know, you improve what is the best for you. YOU/THEY make the was\'s at the best für you and your baby. I believed, thereß I didn with my daughter of the first second and me would bind, \'t. this is O.K.. Somebody asked me, as daughter thinks 5 months old was, whether towards I my babyösse. Up to then, I wasn\'t. I thought over what she/it said, after and everything changed. It gets, you improve and more easily, I. Glück and congratulations. :)

through woman and mommy Hallo there, you don\'t give up. I didn\'t have any problems, begun nursing, but I füttere him/it, only like you, constantly. our question is, thereß the baby so big is and a big appetite has.
but i digresses.
why is he/it not satisfied? if it is, because he/it einschläft, or he/it drains you? If he/it you entwässert, maybe you shouldn\'t pumps milk, you let him/it removed only him/it you this way, that your supply will increase, pumps this does, but less efficient, also I heard eating Hafermehlzunahmen-Versorgung.
did you trouble other positions about feeding?
Also, if you have company, you can feed him/it while you visit. I make the whole time for him/it! only you pick up an easy retentive blanket or a sheet and blankets if you need for it.

and yep, husbands don\'t seem so ready to adjust and don\'t deal as if the daddies do on the baby shows over TLC,... this must be Tvmagie. ah!

only uphold it! Breast milk is für your baby so good!

from Baba Booey! SieSie füttern at the beginning one SOUND, they grow a quantity and need much food. I nursed 5 weeks long and gave up, but regretted it später. I read, thereß it gets, a quantity improves after by 6 weeks or so...

I am due in March with the second and really hope to work also as nurses for the first year, I think that you it only through the first 2 months or must stick out so, and then, it should get better, I know that said it more easily is, as settled, but that is, I learned my reading on it from what,...

I would try to request a lactation advisor about help and to get any encouragement, it will help you, itself normally better all over it your pediatrician, to feel, working has one at her/its/their office or can refer you,

Source(s,:

12 months old and exactly in March with my second

I know about Jen EXACTLY how you feel!!! I has a 5 month old. I nursed ausschließlich for the first few months. IchIch had a hard duration with my son, that at the beginning on snaps, because he/it was tied tongue. This got cut, and he/it aß quite don\'t stop you they first couple months. I ahßte, because it had people across,..... the place always was a chaos, I didn\'t have any time to take a shower, and it felt this baby have attatched to me 24-7 like i. I führte per day of formula with 3 months one bottle one, so that my husband can give me a break. I fühle me again less frustrates and almost normal! now nurses ungef iähr 4-5x per day and the silence, that he/it gets bottles. Hängen you in there, it gets, you improve:)

Source(s,:

have a son old 5 months

from Mommy, it recommends Simone Isabella I that it feels this way for many mommies from there! That is exact, what you described, as my first month was,... I was w in the bedroom on coopedährend my Baby\'s-Vati indicated with his/its life as normal. I couldn\'t visits with people, as they visited, and I spent every hour with tending to baby.

My baby now is two months old, and nursing became easier, and I start to try me on at matters. I hope, thereß it also the same way for you will be. My supposition is, thereß it itself for you will improve! :)

through Joel Mommy! You/they sound like me.

I had bad baby blues, and the care exacerbated it.

But I remained decided.

But girls, it was DIFFICULT.

My nipples become flat if my breasts get wholeness, became saturated not even itself, and my son won\'t snap on it.

He/it was in the habit of wanting also every 1 1/2 minimum eats.
, sometimes, we later had want a nice feed and 30 minutes, that he/it eats again,)

I didn\'t sleep at all, and I am one single mommy, and I lost my mind literally. It was SO difficult, because I me wfelt local like I, was caught in a cave (my bedroom) during my friend of the doesn\'t lives with me, \'s-Leben had not changed AT ALL.
He/it gets a full night sleep. It it, that no diapers veralter.
His/its boobs don\'t have any pains. It it not responsibly für the baby\'s nourishing and enduring of the burden and hurts this with it came.

Joel Joel is also a lazy eater, therefore he/it would be a hour on the boob for it, you, but hardly would suck, and I would have to push him/it into the chin all 3 seconds to bring him/it to eat.

My nipples were hurt and were blackened.

... It got better.

My son becomes one month on the 6. is (geez time flies) and it now is similar riding a bicycle.
We still get handle questions, but my nipples became tougher upward so that it is not as painful.

My advice:
Sleep, if the baby sleeps during the day.
Don\'t clean the laundry or cook or do dishes.
You/they have a husband. Use him/it.
SLEEP.
Baby blues are exacerbated by sleep deprivation wildly.

And also, you get out THE BEDROOM.
Serious. Even if it only means to camp on the couch in the living room before the TV.
, To get out the bedroom, makes SORER.
It is an alteration of the surroundings, it is less secluded, and probably a small one little bigger and friendly and less cavelike.

EMBRACES!
It gets better.
I CURSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment