Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did everyone introduce itself ever, while nursing?

Did everyone introduce itself ever, while nursing?

My husband and I have a four month old, and we are willing to introduce us again, but I nurse. My period is to theückgekommen, but is very irregular. If each Gl hasück had that becomes pregnant during nursing?

Additional details

OK... this was really not this, about which I asked. But, thanks für the details (sarcasm). I weiß, that I will continue to produce milk,... it only is, that nursing can sometimes keep a woman from ovulating.

2



from Kat H

Best answer chosen by voters

My mommy became pregnant with me while they nursed. I wasn\'t planned, however. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (7)



from Karin(Dark, B, that my mommy got pregnant, during nursing, but it is surer to introduce itself/themselves not yet. Wait a little länger for a better chance, to introduce itself/themselves.

through? Babyphat??? angels¤with-Flügel Meine older sister nourished breast her/its/their daughter, and she/it became pregnant... is she/it one year and minus two days apart. Glück.

Source(s,:

Mommy of 7 small corners with wings *

through Mrs. Hoober-Bloob,the Dispatcher, I nourished breast for itself until 2 , and I am pregnant almost 6 months. You/they monly calculates üssen if and if you ovulate. There are signs, thereß you, in order to tell, can use if you ovulate, or not and if. Cervical flüssige, cervical position, and Basil Body Temperature will help figure out everything exactly as you should Babytanz! There is a book, that you should read, that are called, in order to learn more Taking on "the responsibility of your fertility." You/they erklärt to find like these signs and to use.

There are a few disadvantages to now having a baby, however.

1, maybe her/its/their milk dries up during your pregnancy, therefore if you are not willing to stop to work as a nurse, you don\'t become pregnant

2, her/its/their body needs approximately 18 months in order to recover from pregnancy and child birth. If you have a baby before this time, you have a höhere chance for a premature birth or a low birth weight baby.

Luck!

through abhi as itself i nourished, my first son became i pregnant. but it was no planned not one. therefore, it broke off i.

through jj92801-Versuch, that represents your BBT. After an increase from over a degree (F), him/it, \'ll says you, that you ovulated. It gewann\'t shows, if you will ovulate, ouchßer if you represented long and your patterns know, but you could use OPKs for it.

Luck, best wishes and baby dust to you!

Source(s,:

I use fertilityfriend.com in order to represent my BBTs. You/they have großes info!

vonvon Sally You and I are in the same boat. My baby is 4 1/2 months old. I also want to become again pregnant. IchIch quiet only now in the morning. My period still hasn\'t comes theück, and I am not pregnant. I have my temp, but no sign of the ovulation, taken. I cut down recently before my nursing two weeks. I kann\'t still sees all fertility signs. You/they müssen gets that book, that takes on the responsibility of your fertility, in order to understand your cycle and your signs of the ovulation if you land, everything knows already her/it \'t. This book will show you, like to extremelyit is ählen if you ovulate. You/they können approximately two days per month only pregnant becomes, so you must know, when is those two days. It is in my whole research to become quite unlikely, pregnant in general, während it nurses, and while your baby is less as six months old.

I really really hope that a person didn\'t break off.

Because of his/its low class hid answer

The two are not brought in connection. As yearn as your Abby, continue, itself too ernheads, you will continue to produce breast milk. As always you itself less ernheads, your body of less breast milk will produce. And your Brüste will then start to probably subside as a result. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment