Wednesday 20 July 2011

It lets my nose penetrated after I gave birth. I will wait until it, m,üssen, after also I stopped to nurse?

It lets my nose penetrated after I gave birth. I will wait until it, m,üssen, after also I stopped to nurse?

I now don\'t want to penetrate my nose, with 21 weeks pregnant, as I don\'t want to start the risk of developing of an infection and him/it being capable not to take medication for it. IchIch will be w in the same boatährend i\'m that nurses incapable, to take medication, if I develop an infection? the Bemühen, here any potential problem, to avoid,.... thanks

from m\'s Fat

Best answer chosen by Asker

JaJa, if you nurse, must be you carefully from the meal, that you eat, because all medications, that you take, become any brand your baby gassy so naturally, also the baby is handed, but, to discuss this with your doctor, tries in order to certainly be!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (5)



you could get from Missy, that your nose, if you wanted, now penetrated, you don\'t let it made a pistol with a needle, about ihn/es then clean, to hold, you dissolve only a tsp to cook salt in boiled water and let he/it it coolness, you then clean about your penetration at a cotton top twice per day! Only, you guarantee, thereß you the area clean holds, and the hands wash you before you touch it. Glück

through mom, you could it, every time penetrated, pregnant or nursing is, both punish.
as long as you the area very clean holds, you become unlikely, you get an infection.
and if you get an infection, they can treat it with antibiotic solution currently, that the baby won\'t influence.

through jadesins un not sure, that you won\'t be capable that however medication i to take, knows, that the baby depends on your milk to deliver it with nutrients, and continues to protect it from infections.. personally i opinion wait until youre settled breast feeding and so always consults a doctor for a second opinion

from Carrie? The single matter, that I had penetrated, is my ears, you become with your doctor over nose, that penetrates, speaks must. And the risks, that follow after you, have nurse your baby and you if there are any risks.

from Pamela You, this can take care of and nurses BF gotten and if you get an infection, you still the medication takes and BF as only approximately still gets 1 percent of the medication into your milk.

Source(s,:

Healthy medication and Breastmilk-Handbuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment