Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did I have, a dream i nursed a baby?

Did I have, a dream i nursed a baby?

I had yesterday evening, he/it needed a dream, that a baby nursed i, one minute to snap on it and to finally suck before getting from milk, I am pregnant or a baby not, again, which is strange as i never has been pregnant to produce milk!) It seemed a good experience für both me as well as the baby, as he/it stank milk of both, * * * * and it appeared to go for a while.

What could this mean?

from intuitive...

Best answer chosen by Asker

Now, if you are sexually active, maybe it means to be careful if you don\'t want to become pregnant. But it is also an exact Nheads and fertile action, as if you are willing to do some good alterations of your life. Babies können symbols of new elections, new projects and new beginnings is.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
maybe,
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (0)

No other answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment