Wednesday 20 July 2011

If a nursing mother becomes pregnant, and she/it continues, she/it to work one year old as a nurse is you in such a way cheap?

If a nursing mother becomes pregnant, and she/it continues, she/it to work one year old as a nurse is you in such a way cheap?

The deal is here. I nursed many of my children, während I in my first trimester of my next pregnancy was. I weiß, that my body is flooded with pregnancy hormones during this time, the brand, that I feel sick and tired a quantity. Do these hormones go through the milk in my nursling and also cause him/it?

through tessajan...

Best answer chosen by Asker

You/they don\'t cause the baby, but differently there is any research, that the shows taste, that make the hormones to your milk maybe, which finally can cause, whether not or your baby, to work as a nurse, wants to continue.
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Although short, this answer prepares the most healthy common sense and exact information.
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (10)



I know about Diann C, that my mommy did it, and no one of us is worse for wear,

I asked my doctor for burden hormones and she/it said that they don\'t cross to the baby. I wit thinks ürde that it certainly then would be es\'s-Safe for the unborn baby for the older baby, right?

from Pippin, It is completely fine. The hormones won\'t hurt your baby on any manner.

, You are sure that you provide yourself. If sick of Sie\'wieder and mthis could mean üd that you exaggerate it or get malnourished. W, to work ährend pregnancy as a nurse, you, demanded from particular nutrition, certainly to sein\'wieder delivering of enough for finished 3 parties, and your body FIRST takes care of your children,

through nospence, It is sure than to work nurses during pregnant.No, that the hormones won\'t cause the nursing baby. You/they müssen itself reminds, that the new baby takes nutrients of yor-Körper as well as the one, that you nurse, so that you must be sure to consume enough calories and nutrient in order to cover both. Through this not worries für itself this way gewann\'t either makes baby or you of each property, that you trouble for itself, retained. Glück to you!!!

Source(s,:

Mother of 2 was care who and pregnant

from Ohiomomma4 *10w5d * I doesn\'t see why not, but is there a reason why you still nurse an one year old? How a medical problem?

I would believe that I must provide your self with enough nutrients, your unborn child and for the breast, milk would be a quantity and stressful to your body. ICH\'m not certainly, but that seems w like what happens,ürde.

Here, a place, that could be capable, is to be helped improve you.





through nurse Susan No.
1] the hormone is honestly, and hormones even are different in your breast milk.
2] The baby would swallow the hormones and would not let her/it/them travel directly to his/her-Blutkreislauf, therefore they don\'t take the same way on, if with all.

Source(s,:

L&D RN

my eldest boy cured one week only completely of Bekki before his/its brother was born. And they are both healthy children, 8 and 9 years old, it now doesn\'t give any reason to give up to nurse a baby because of one second. Natürlich, if it is a time/fatigue-Frage for the mother, you do that by all means, what is the best for you as a family.

through, Miss KeKe. Yes is it O.K.. There was this lady, that continued, to nurse her/its/their daughter until she/it was in 9, & the other held in the age of 7. I hörte also, that it makes her/it/them more clever!

from Watermel... I never has heard from pregnancy hormones, that a nursing child influences. Bemühen you itself, to check from LaLeche-Verband. You/they fördern nursing, and power has the info, that you need. Or make an internet search only for it "as nurses working during pregnant". I weiß, that care stimulates the uterus in contractions, therefore if you have a history or work early, you are careful. IchIch wounded aufwärts in the hospital, as my first-born took the trouble to come with 29 weeks early. Glthe work was stopped ücklicherweise, and she/it went even overdue, but I had to be particular careful with my second pregnancy.

No. other through somebody will be your eine-jähriges completely finely, if you continue to nurse him/it. Some women have questions with supply if they are in her/its/their second and third trimesters, but as yearn you itself as you, you remain on it above, you will go do it well. I know several women, who continue, to work both a newborn as well as a toddler as a nurse. I hope, thereß this helps.

from Colanth Women did exact that for as yearn you itself like there women was. The Füttern a Babykuh\'s-Milch or the milk of another animal, a quite last invention is, compared itself to the lot of time people, babies had. Therefore if something, not w,ährend your next pregnancy is not das\'s okay to be worked as a nurse the matter. , With very primitive Völkern, es\'s not unusually, a 4 or 5 year old nurse, to see a small one for comfort,

No comments:

Post a Comment