Wednesday 20 July 2011

Did period miss, during nursing.?

Did period miss, during nursing.?

I had back my first baby in December. He/it becomes ausschließlich nursed. I weiß already that my chances to become pregnant, higher is, but I must know about missing periods. I had in the frühen March a period. It was you completely normal, simple before I was pregnant. As the time für another period came, my period didn\'t do. I have two bei-Heimat-Prüfungen taken, and both was negative. As I first was pregnant with my son, I absolutely didn\'t have any symptoms. I found only out, because I a period vermißte and an examination took. I need all information, maybe you have this könnte helpful is.
Thanks!

from Britt

Best answer chosen by voters

Breast feeding and the hormones can bring your cycle in disorder a quantity! Therefore, if twice already you geprüft has, and you got me a negation wouldn, \'t worries therefore and waits to come only on it. Glück! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



from PartyGal.... some women don\'t get ANY periods while they nurse. Thats one of the advantages. If you are worried, uses birth control, or Ovulationspr takeüfungen, in order to guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment