Wednesday 20 July 2011

Is my daughter 9 months old, and I had normal periods, because she/it was born, do you smooth while you nurse?

Is my daughter 9 months old, and I had normal periods, because she/it was born, do you smooth while you nurse?

I late late am again my period 2 weeks (still nothing) last month, that was, 3 weeks and this month. what could induce my period, now unregelmäßig, to be, if it was similar clockwork, before I became pregnant, AND 9 months long, after had this my daughter? This has happen to each other?? I still, but not nurses as much as previously, because my daughter solid meal ißt. I also got, an Ovulation-wie, that constricts my period about the time, is fällig. I named the nurse with my dr-Büro and she/it said, that it was only because of it, that thought nursing I, however, that it was strange, because it was only for the last 2 months, this happened. Thanks to für the answers!

through dreamer2...

Best answer chosen by voters

Actually, this, which Ethel said, and that is rather exact, what the nurse said. Maybe you/they want La Leche verst in your areaändigen, they were a huge help to me as I first was nursing my son. First, I was vollständig clueless, I had nobody to help, my mother never nursed, and nobody, that I knew, did both, I was completely at sea! La Leche was very helpful, with both telephones lowermostützung and a local group. I believe, thereß I the first month would have resigned, if been it hadn\'t for her/it/them!

Source(s,:

20 years of Mama-Ness... 100 percent 1 election save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



maybe everything return from Ethel It, because you nurse her/it/them, your cycle to normal months, after he/it also disaccustomed, coolness therefore is all the normal. Maybe she/it often doesn\'t nurse at the moment as ouchßer this doesn\'t-Mitte, that you don\'t produce, besides the fat content in your milk goes upward, as the infant, so that now, what was relatively low in calories once, begins to get calorie densely (for her/its/their brain growth and her/its/their growth), ages, it is normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment