Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I nurse and feel me very tired, could I be pregnant?

Do I nurse and feel me very tired, could I be pregnant?

Hello, I nurse means old son almost 6 months, and I was recent so tired. ICH\'ve füttert him/it every time, my milk falls and he/it sleeps with me so that he/it can eat during the night as he/it gets hungrily. First, I give him/it any baby food, in order to help his/its digestive questions, in a while but he/it prefers breast milk. How würde I knows, when I would be again pregnant? I place auf\'t, a Pr wantsit takes üfung because I can throw it sighted into the waste without nobody of it. I live with my Großmutter, and she/it kann"T knows! ICH\'m didn\'t yet marry, and she/it würde me to going brings. I plan, as it nursed until my Verlobten, and I am married, but I place wei auf\'tß, whether that of enough birth is controll. I kann\'t uses latex condoms, and the other types are so expensive. ICH\'m also worried, thereß Geburt-controll-Pillen my son would hurt. What I, and like w, doürde I knows??

Additional details

My grandmother is very excited that I became the first time pregnant. She/it wants, thereß I my Verlobten and my doesn leaves, \'t knows, that I still have sex, she/it would become sooner, I and my son live with her for the rest of my life. You/they doesn\'t-Sorge over my feelings for my Verlobten and my wishes I never would have for as it another baby, you yearn as I am alive! ICH\'m, that doesn\'t work at the moment, and my car doesn\'t let run any lol, my fiance works like a dog, that itself bemüht, to save money, so that we can be married and have a place alone.
(, only the whole grandmother situation wanted to explain,

3



from C B

Best answer chosen by voters

Wait. If you had a child with your fiance, however you live with your Großmutter, without your fiance, and she/it would have a problem with you because she/it is again pregnant? I place auf\'t, it gets at all. Oh good.

Do you leave per the house? Maybe können takes you an examination elsewhere and it discards. Können you also your doctor about a blood examination asks, or does your grandmother accompany Sie everywhere?

NURSING IS NO RELIABLE BIRTH CONTROL! Many become many women pregnant, während you nurses, you smooth IF HAFEN\'T had THEM A PERIOD or if your periods are not yet regular. You/they still ovulate. Don\'t rely on holding you certainly.

You/they cannot use any latex, but the "other type is to expensive"... the credit from a place of another child and a being, sounds one plumb, to live more dearly than paying on some particular dollars. You/they müssen your Prioritäten-Gerade gets.

Do a date with your doctor and discuss this all him/her as well. 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (4)



through ohmeohmy, because you nurse no more exclusively,... it is possible, that you could be preg,...

buy an examination and after Kaufgehen to the toilet near the store or a mcdonald andtake the examination there..... this way caught, about which you don\'t need to worry,

exclusively a good form of the birth control is brestfeeding, but as soon as solids are introduced, and baby then is not nursing exclusively that your body can begin reproductively again working,

if you are no preg,... she/it is birth control little one pills, for which you can ask your Dr., pill

from LYNN IN, FL is not breast for feeding birth control. That is a großer myth.
You/they must cancel an examination and him/it where brings some to use otherwise.
Don\'t have any unprotected sex if you don\'t want any other baby.
You/they can let a ring inserted for b/c.

durchdurch * Kyleigh of \'s Mommy * buys you the examination and takes you at the drug store it, where you buy it. DannDann, goes to the doc, she/it können you on any birth, that is done for it, conrtol, to nurse women, places. Glück!

from Jessica You really should itself and IUD trouble, my insurance covered it, state insurance has i, and I got it 6 weeks after my daughter had i. Sie\'wieder Präfekt b/c that you must not do anything but leaves her/it/them in places from the doctor and drives mining in the end for 5 yrs. I glätte that is nursed my daughter one year long as i had the IUD. Das\'s why I got it, I don\'t make anything to breast milk.

But it is warned that nursing is no reliable birth control at all. My aunt tried got it and she/it pregnant 3 month, after her/its/their son had been born. This hört also on, to work, at all, if the baby is 6 months old.

So please start to use another type of birth control or you, another baby will have soon

Something from marries you mdL

Following is some usual myths about birth control and contraception:

1. ICH\'m, that nurses, so that I cannot become pregnant.
While nursing tends to postpone ovulation, this is no guarantee. Ovulation can even happened if a woman nurses. The nursing mother should use birth control, if she/it wünscht, to avoid, to become pregnant.

Source(s,:

/ Geschlecht-relationships/guide/birth-Kontrollverhütungsmittel

No comments:

Post a Comment