Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I nurse, do you become my nursed baby show signs that I am pregnant?

Do I nurse, do you become my nursed baby show signs that I am pregnant?

It was told me recently that your bf(breastfed, baby will show signs that you are pregnant-such how he/she becomes hungrier for milk. I kann\'t seems, on the internet over a baby, who is BF, to find everything, you show ALL signs that you are pregnant. Weiß everyone of it? Can any connections für the info prepares? Sorrowfully, if you aufsetzen,versteht \'t my Q, but essentially würde I gladly knows, whether will show me any signs my 10m aged son, that I could be pregnant, because he/it gets a lack of nutrition, (?) Oder not content w/my-Milch. and I weiß the chances, not to become pregnant, during BF however I again my menustrating began. Thanks to für advance!

from Nymphy

Best answer chosen by voters

I don\'t have herd anything like it. Maybe you/they want to check out whattoexpect.com or about.com, you should fähig is to be answered your question. GL! 100 percent 1 voices saves to it! ! RSS

Other Answers (1)



date 10/10/10 due from YBMOMof3&4th, that you got me, to think my DH seems, the whole time wanted her/it/them more to be hungry, that I later become she/it and 20 to 30 minutes quiet. Anyways, that I hörte, that they can tell the alteration of your milk taste. I place wei auf\'tß if is true, because I nursed my DH, while I was pregnant, and she/it never rejected it. I wünsche, that I know one web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment