Wednesday 20 July 2011

Do I still nurse my 15 months old / I for certainly ovulates if...?

Do I still nurse my 15 months old / I for certainly ovulates if...?

I got a period every month for the last 7 months. i\'ve also pursues für the last 6 months my temperature and cervical mucus and always gets a temperature drop and an increase at least for 4 days with ovulation time and Eiweiß-cerivcal-Nasenschleim to ovulation time.
Let\'s want us by a 2 soon. Baby bemühen, and I want to know that is it to be become pregnant heavier, while nursing? I read something thereover, because it was difficult to attatch for the egg, and that it can cause misscarriage.

Additional details

ii was to the doctor, and she/it didn\'t seem to know everything!! man o man..

4

oh, and my son was at solid meal because he/it was 6 months old. the was\'s, that got, to still do nursing with him/it??!

4



through Nurse Dieselöl

Best answer chosen by Asker

Sound like you, definitely ovulates. Go ahead and give him/it a fuss! I place wei auf\'tß everything of it, because he/it is the egg harder fo in order to fortify but smooths with it, you can probably give up to nurse at this point anyway.
The wife of our priest still nursed her/it/them 18 months old, and she/it now is 4 mos with #3 pregnant. Don\'t worries therefore. Only do it!
Asker \'s Rating:
Asker \'s Comment:
Thanks to one bouquet!
Save to! ! RSS

Other Answers (6)



through monkeyun.... you probably should discuss this with your doctor. You/they know your medical background the best and können you the best advice offers.

Source(s,:

30 weeks pregnant with #1

in that he/it should not make buffytou a difference, but the best matter, in order to do, is to it

ASK HER/ITS/THEIR DOCTOR!!

from Bugaisha, the child now is sufficiently old for solid meal! And NO, it würde you, to have a miscarriage, doesn\'t induce!

from Melissa S, if your cycles are regular, that I would not guess, that breast feeding would have every emotion, as she/it became again pregnant. It gives any truth to Brustfütterung, the miscarriage causes. The chances are low, but still there. It will lift also your chances at pre-concept work. You/they me, that am said, thereß the chances low is, and it will be your decision whether or doesn\'t want to hold you. The single other risk is, thereß Ihre milk maybe dries up, while you are pregnant, but because your baby is likely at solid meal, also this power is not as much from a worry.

/ a/i/identity/nopic_48.gif" id = "yav-1" >

through pink Prinzessin, your baby is sufficiently old for baby food, you should not calm, you are breast feeding.

through lizgas ah i was nursed, until i was in 2, knows dont i, as my mommy did besides it, you race to the people, who can. how für the nursing part and the pregnancy nursed my mommy my a brother and became his/its possible one with my other brother pregnant with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment